Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Check Status of Transfer of Sponsorship through MOL

Current trend of giving electronic access to the general population of Saudi Arabia has made it very easy to check the status of change of sponsorship in Saudi Arabia. I remember, there were some days when it was not as easy as it is now days. You had to keep patience and wait for the government relations officer of your company to come and bring some happy news. Well, time has changed now and here we are going to explain how you can check the status of change of sponsorship in Saudi Arabia in a step by step guide. You can also check the status of change in sponsorship through MOI by following instructions of following article. Find Name of Kafeel Online through MOI

  1. First of all, open Ministry of Labor website. There is no need to search for English version as it has not been provided by the Ministry.
  2. Now click on the drop down menu and select second last option in the menu. As soon as you will select it, another tab will appear on the screen.
  3. Now check the newly appeared tab and enter your Iqama number in the space provided.
  4. Enter the verification code shown on your computer screen.
Another screen will be opened where you can easily see the name of your current employer. If the name of the employer has been changed, it means your Iqama Transfer has been done properly in the ministry of labor records. Records need to be changed at Jawazat office as well. Your Iqama will be printed from Jawazat office once the records are updated there.

In case following message appears on your computer screen, it means that an online request to transfer sponsorship has been created by your potential employer but it has not been accepted by your current sponsor. It means that your status is under study. Once the request is accepted, the name of new sponsor will appear here as it is shown in the above screen.

Abshir Service (MOI Account)
  1. Procedure to Access to the Travel History of Iqama Holder in Saudi Arabia
  2. Procedure to Get “Sponsor ID” in Saudi Arabia through MOI Account
  3. Resetting Password of Abshir (MOI) Account
  4. Get Refund from Ministry of Interior (MOI)
  5. Check Available Funds under Iqama through MOI


Follow us in Google+