In my previous article, I have explained the detailed procedure of Naqal Maloomat of New Passport in Jawazat. In ideal situation, you should be satisfied once you have done this. However, you should never forget that you are living in Saudi Arabia. It is very important to check it at least once before travelling. It has happened to some families that even after doing Naqal Maloomat at Jawazat office, correct information was not updated in the system. Consequentially, they had to miss the flights.
Now the question is how to check that the Naqal Maloomat of the passport is properly done. I will explain to you in detail, step by step procedure of checking this.
- First of all, you should have Abshir Account on Ministry of Interior Website. If you don’t have one right now, please read this article for step by step process of creating an account on ministry of Interior website.
- Once you have activated account of ministry of interior website, login to it through this link.
- Naqal Maloomat of Passport in Saudi Arabia
- Entering to Saudi Arabia on New Passport
- Point System for Saudi Nationality
- Legality of Holding Passport by Employer
- Tips for Dual Nationality Holders in Saudi Arabia