1. Every employee can apply for the cash advance from the Company provided that;
a. He has completed one year in the Company
b. He is under sponsorship of the Company
2. An advance of up to 3 monthly basic salaries can be applied by an employee. However, approval will be made by taking into account the employment term of the employee.
3. Amount given as advance to employees will be deducted from their subsequent salaries. The period of repayment of advance cannot exceed 12 months in any case.
1. Employee will have to fill and submit “Form F” to the HR Department if he wants to take advance. In this application form, employee will mention the amount of advance and the period in which he wants to repay it.
2. Request for Advance will be approved by Finance Manager or General Manager or CEO based upon the amount of advance.
a. Finance Manager is authorized to approve advance up to SR 2,000/-
b. General Manager is authorized to approve advance up to SR 5,000/-
c. Only CEO can approve advance for more than SR 5,000/-
3. Finance Department will issue the advance to the employee according to “Form F”.
4. Finance department will be responsible to deduct the amount from the salaries of the employees on monthly basis as approved in “Form F”
Standard Policies and Procedures
- Standard Purchasing Policy in Saudi Arabia
- Policy for Payment to Suppliers
- Ticketing Policy in Saudi Arabia
- Vacation Allowance Policy in Saudi Arabia
- Vacation Policy in Saudi Arabia
- Overtime Policy in Saudi Arabia
- End of Service Benefits Policy in Saudi Arabia
- Advances to Employees Policy in Saudi Arabia
- Standard Medical Policy in Saudi Arabia
- Standard Policy Regarding Iqama Transfer Fee
- Standard Recruitment Policy in Saudi Arabia
- Standard Petty Cash Policy in Saudi Arabia
- Standard Sales Policy in Saudi Arabia