Benefits for Expatriates Married to Saudi Girl
- Kafeel of an expatriate married to Saudi Girl is actually his wife. It gives him Green Card to live in Saudi Arabia for the lifetime or till the marriage continue.
- In Nitaqat Law, they are treated just like Saudi nationals. It means they don’t have to face the hanging sword of Saudization. It is written in the Nitaqat Law that husband or wife of a Saudi National will be treated like Saudi National. So, employers will be welcoming an expatriate married to Saudi Girl for the jobs.
- He can start his business on the name of her wife. Normally expatriates are not allowed to conduct business in Saudi Arabia. But an expatriate married to Saudi Girl is entitled to start business.
- Profession of the Iqama of Expatriate mentions the profession “Spouse of Citizen”. This profession is treated at very high among all the professions of expatriates. In fact, they are treated in most respectful way by the officials after Saudi Nationals. They are entitled to;
- Apply for Family Visit Visa from Saudi Arabia
- Apply for Permanent Family Visa in Saudi Arabia
- Apply for On Arrival Visit Visa at Dubai Airport
- Apply for Saudi Driving License on Automatic Car
Disadvantages for Expatriates Married to Saudi Girl
- An Expatriate married to Saudi Girl will not be entitled to the Saudi Nationality like many other European Countries. Laws regarding Nationality of Saudi Arabia are very strict which does not allow an expatriate marrying to a Saudi Girl to be Saudi National.
- Children of Expatriate married to Saudi Girl will not be able to get nationality of Saudi Arabia although they are borne and grown up in Saudi Arabia. Even their Saudi Mother would not be able to get them Nationality.