Thursday, 26 June 2014

Getting Sponsorship Transferred if Kafeel is Red

How can I get transferred to new employer if my Kafeel is in red category?

Question by Viewer
I am emailing to ask for advice. My current employer has not paid us for the past 8 months. Our case is pending in Ministry of Labor for the past 4 months. I want to take transfer of employment as I have a Demand letter and online request from another company.

I came to Saudi on my own visa and transferred to current company during the 3 month grace period given by the KSA government. I myself paid the transfer fee and also the Iqama renewal fee which the company said they would reimburse but they did not.

I have in my custody both my passport (recently acquired) and Iqama. My current company is in Red category. My current employer is not giving me release papers and accepting online request sent by new employer.

The owner of the company and CEO is now sitting in Lebanon and refusing to give transfer. His signature is valid in chamber of commerce to sign on the transfer papers and to give online approval for transfer.We have listed down some important points for attestation of documents from Chamber of Commerce. I would recommend you to read them before personally visiting chamber of commerce.

The Finance Manager, who is the main authority here in KSA, is not doing anything. He is just saying that the CEO is in-charge and only when he says he can give online approval for transfer and make the transfer papers which have to be signed by the CEO. Please let me know if I can do anything to get transferred which is my first priority and next to get my money.

Answer from Steve
If your Kafeel is in red category, you do not need his permission. Just confirm if he is really in red category from the following link.

Once it is confirmed that he is in red category, you should rush towards your new company which is accepting you as new employee. If they are in green category, there is no problem in getting the transfer of sponsorship. You will easily be transferred without even permission of your current Kafeel. Your new company will make all these arrangements. Frankly speaking, now days companies are appreciating the employees whom Kafeels are in red category as they have to go through less hassle. In order to read the process in details, please read this article, “Process of Transferring Sponsorship if Kafeel is Red”.

As far as your claims upon previous Kafeel are concerned, you can continue with the proceedings of the case even after joining new company, if you are lucky enough to have a decision against your current kafeel, you will get a bonus. Even if you do not get it, there is no problem. You should thank almighty that you are released from previous Kafeel.

Related Articles
If you have any query regarding this post, please write it down in the comment below. I will try to answer it as soon as possible. Please have a look on the articles written on other topics in our blog by clicking on the below mentioned bold underlined words.


Post a Comment


Follow us in Google+