In order to process work visa from your home country, you will have to go through the medical examination from the laboratories approved by the Saudi Embassy. The result of the medical report is automatically updated with the system in the Saudi Embassy with your passport. If outcome of the report is negative, your visa will not be processed. This is the reason, it is always suggested to go through the same medical exam from the private laboratory and see if there is some deficiency. You can improve the deficiency identified in the report of the private laboratory with the consultation of some doctor. However, if you directly go to the approved medical laboratory and finds some infectious disease in the medical test, you may have to face a ban of certain period from visiting Saudi Arabia. Here in this article, I am providing details of the medical tests which are performed in your home country to process Saudi Visa. You need to have a slip from the agent who is processing your visa to appear in medical test. However, if your family is going through this test for permanent family visa through Eitamad Centers in Pakistan, there is no need of this kind of slip.
- HIV/AIDS reactive
- Hepatitis B surface antifgen, HCV reactive
- Microfilaria positive and malaria blood film positive, known leprosy patients
- Tuberculosis – any type, X-ray showing active PTB, past evidence of PTB or healed
- Pulmonary scar, including minimum fibrosis, calcification (granuloma) pleural thickening, pleural effusion, tuberculosis lymphadenitis
- VDRL/TPHA reactive
- Chronic renal failure
- Chronic hepatitis failure
- Congestive heart failure
- Diabetes mellitus
- Known case of cancer
- Psychiatric disease and neurological disorders
- Physical disabilities, i.e. color blindness, deafness
Medical Test for Saudi Visa for Pregnant Woman
There is entirely a separate procedure for the medical test for Saudi Visa for Pregnant Woman. We have described this procedure in detail in this link "Medical Test for SaudiVisa for Pregnant Woman"
Medical Test for Kids for Saudi Visa
Kids under the age of 12 need only to go to designated medical centers approved by GAMCA and submit original passport and 2 photos and visa. They will normally check weight height and ask vaccines given to kid regularly and issue a medical fit certificate. There is no need for laboratory tests. The fee of medical test of children is significantly lesser than the fee of normal medical test for Saudi Visa.
Validity of Medical Test for Saudi Visa
Medical Test Report issued by the approved lab is valid for 60 days. It means you need to stamp your visa on passport within 60 days of issuance of such medical test report.
Shared by Mr. Aitzaz
Shared by Mr. Aitzaz
One of the GAMCA Center for RAWALPINDI/ISLAMABAD Residents!
Coordinates: 33.711697, 73.037726
The function of this center is to help immigrants as well as Saudi Embassy to regulate the implementation of medical examinations of prospective immigrants of GCC countries. Their job is to issue a token thereby assigning a medical center which will conduct the relevant tests. They keep a record of the results of each report (FIT/UNFIT) as well as communicate the results back to Saudi Embassy.
Applicants for Gulf countries can check their medical report online at following link. You just need to enter applicant's passport number and select your nationality.
Iqama for Newcomers
- Procedure to Apply for the First Iqama
- List of Approved Medical Centers for Iqama Issuance / Renewal
- Tips for Newcomers in Saudi Arabia
- Tips by MOI for expatriates holding Iqama
- Overstaying after Visa (Iqama) Expiry in Saudi Arabia
- Penalties on Iqama Holders by Saudi Government
- Fines for not Having Iqama
- Knowing Details on Iqama