Now, Final Exit Visa can also be cancelled by adopting the procedure explained in the article. Final exit visa is issued when your employer has decided to send you back to your home country. Final exit means you will not be able to come back to Saudi Arabia. If your employer has processed the final exit visa and you want to go back to your country, you should take care of some matters like selling your car, deactivating your bank account, paying off credit card bills. I have explained all these matters in this article, “Matters to Consider before processing Final Exit”. It is also important to mention here that below mentioned procedure is the manual procedure. Your sponsor can cancel final exit visa online from his MOI account as well.
However, if you want to live in Saudi Arabia and your Kafeel wants to keep you in Saudi Arabia, you can adopt following mentioned procedure to cancel final exit visa in Saudi Arabia. Once the final exit visa is processed, your new Iqama will be issued to you. Requirements of cancelling the final exit visa is explained in the below lines. You will have to deposit all these documents to Jawazat. Once they are submitted, you will be issued with new Iqama.
Requirements to Cancel Final Exit Visa
- First of all you need to fill the form to cancel the final exit visa. Copy of form can be obtained from the agents sitting in front of Jawazat office.
- This form needs to be signed and stamped by the Kafeel who processed your Final Exit Visa.
- Your employer will have to write a letter
requesting Jawazat to cancel the final exit visa. All your relevant details
should be mentioned in that letter. This letter needs to be attested by the
Chamber of Commerce of the city from where your employer is registered. We have listed down some important
points for attestation of documents from Chamber of Commerce. I would
recommend you to read them
before personally visiting chamber of commerce.
- If expiry date of your Iqama has been passed, you need to pay fee for the renewal of Iqama as well.
- Attach two photographs with white background
- Attach copy of the final exit visa
- Attach copy of the Iqama
- Attach copy of the Passport
Final Exit Visa
- Procedure of Final Exit from Saudi Arabia
- Procedure to Cancel Final Exit Visa
- Processing of Final Exit while Expatriate is out of KSA
- Where to submit the Iqama if Final Exit Visa issued online?
- List of Professions in Saudi Arabia
- List of Professions reserved for Saudis
- Overstaying after Visa (Iqama) Expiry in Saudi Arabia
- Coming back on new visa with other profession on visa