Search

Monday, 2 June 2014

Sadia Designs

Sadia Designs

"My name is Sadia and I am a professional photographer and graphic designer in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I studied BCA (bachelor of Computer Arts) in the field of Graphic Design and graduated in 2012. My love for photography began when I was doing my bachelor's. We came across different art based courses, after my graduation I bought my first dslr camera and started capturing the things in my daily routine. When I had enough picture portfolio created, I decided to upload it online on Flickr and Facebook etc. People started to appreciate my work and I started getting offers for event coverage’s. This is how my Photography career began now my work is known as Sadia Designs i have my own team of some Assistant Photographer and Videographer."



My area of specialization is

Photography

. All type of event coverage includes:

  • Bridal photo shoots 
  • Product photography 
  • Outdoor or indoor shoots

Graphic Design 
  • Logo Brochures 
  • Business cards 
  • Website development
My services are only available within Jeddah. For any information and queries you can 


Email me: Sadiadzynes@hotmail.co.uk
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Sadia.Dezines
Website: www.sadiadesigns.com

Some Photographs by me
















Other Photographers in Jeddah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Follow us in Google+