Search

Friday, 4 July 2014

Unpaid Loan from Bank and Final Exit

I have an unpaid loan from a bank in Saudi Arabia, I have already gone on final exit, what course of legal action my bank can adopt?

Question by Visitor
Steve, I am writing this for my friend, who just came from KSA for his vacation but unfortunately, his company sends him demobilization letter. He has big amount loan from SABB or SAMBA Bank. At the same time, the company transferred his End of service benefit to his home country bank account. He did not go back to KSA for final exit procedure because of the bank loan. His question is that

  1. Will the loan be a problem in future?
  2. Can they take legal action against him?
  3. If he finds any job in Qatar or Dubai can he go?
  4. How bank react about their debt from the person who already left from KSA?
  5. Can bank contact another country for their loan amount? He told me there is an unwritten law is that bank will write off once the person left the country is that correct? He doesn't have a credit card.




Answer by Steve
According to this situation, your friend has committed a fraud by not paying off the amount of loan to the SABB or SAMBA Bank. He could have asked his employer to transfer the money of End of Service Benefits to the Saudi Bank account and then could pay off his money. Anyways, I would like to answer your questions one by one;


  1. The unpaid loan can always be a problem in future if he comes to Saudi Arabia.
  2. They can also file a fraud case against your friend in Saudi Arabia and contact your home country as well.
  3. Yes, he can easily go to any other country for a job.
  4. It depends on the discretion of the bank. Normally banks register a complaint in the police department for the recovery of loans. 
  5. If the amount of loan is high, they can also contact your country for the recovery. In the case of credit card, your friend will be blacklisted for the credit cards from all over the world.





Comment by Visitor
Thanks a lot, Steve, in my point of view my friend didn't commit a fraud, because he was ready to pay if he has a job (unfortunately company demobilized him) if that time he approaches the bank and request to solve this issue, may be a problem for him.



As per your answer most probably we will get a visa to UAE, his concern is there any possibility that once SABB or SAMBA Bank knows that person is in UAE and take serious action against him like he cannot go to India until he remits all loan amount or put him in a jail. My friend took a loan from Saudi bank; he is ready to pay monthly once he settled there.

My friend has Saudi Arabian company’s demobilization letter. (He can show that happened was not his fault) He is really worried; because of he is really suffering a lot for his money problem. He is the only person taking care of a big family. He used that loan money for his 2 sisters’ marriage. Right now he has nothing left.

Answer by Steve
Brother, it is up to your discretion to think about this act whatever you want. But legally speaking it is a fraud. Anyways, since he is willing to repay the debt, he can contact to the SABB or SAMBA Bank himself once settled there. He can renegotiate with them for the payable amount. They have every right to start any action against him (normally they do not do it for a small amount of loan) but if he will contact them himself, the situation would be different. The plan should be to settle down in UAE for first 3 months and after that contact SABB or SAMBA Bank. The possibility of taking any action by the bank cannot be ruled out but the probability is very unlikely.

2 comments:

  1. Hello to all my viewers in the world my name is Elizabeth Henderson, I am from the New Arizona,United State, am here to testify of how i got a loan of ($150,000usd) from Mr birry lapocompany after i applied 5 times in my country from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders they all fail me without give me the loan,i thought their genuine lender in my country where i can real applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr birry lapo company the l.a.p who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did it as he promised without any form of delay, I never know thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr birry company, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better now.I don't know if you are in need of loan. So you are feel free to contact Mr birry he offer loan to individual and public sector and certified them in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable with any individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance it dose not matter were he live all you need is money and is very genuine company. thank you for reading my massage from Elizabeth Henderson you can email via for your own help birrylapomicrofianacebank@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Follow us in Google+