Saturday, 5 July 2014

Can I work in GCC countries after Expiry of my Saudi Exit Re-Entry Visa?

If I go from Saudi Arabia on exit re-entry visa and don’t come back, can I go to other GCC countries for purpose?
Question by Visitor: I am working in Saudi Arabia. Now I got work offer from Qatar. If I will go to vacation from Saudi Arabia to India and from India I can directly go to Qatar that is possible? Is there any problem to take medical and visa stamping time?
Answer by Steve: You should take final exit from your company in Saudi Arabia and go back to your country and then start proceedings of work visa in Qatar.

Comment by Visitor: Sir if I ask final exit from my company they will make me banned here in Saudi Arabia because still my contract not yet finished. In case if they ban me for 3 years or more in Saudi Arabia, I can take visa and can enter to Qatar.
Answer by Steve: If you run away from your employer in Saudi Arabia, it has no impact on working in any other country of the world. You can easily process your visa for Qatar while you are on vacation.
Comment by Visitor:
  • Some people told me if I go on vacation from Saudi Arabia, I would not be able to enter to any other gulf country (GCC country) because my visa is open in Saudi Arabia.
  • If I go on exit re-entry visa and don’t come back, they will ban me for 3 years. If this is the case, they would not allow me to enter to GCC countries.

Answer by Steve
  • There is no problem so far in entering to other GCC countries if you violate the contract in Saudi Arabia. You can easily enter to any other country of the world.!
  • However, you will be banned from working in Saudi Arabia for 3 years if your employer complaints against you.
An Alarming Case
Hello Steve, my brother used to work for a company in Saudi Arabia and two years ago he left on exit re-entry visa and somehow managed to leave the company and the country. After 2 months he applied for another gulf state to find a new job and been detained and sent back to Saudi Arabia from the airport of that gulf state. They said that without knowledge of my brother his previous employer had registered a police case against him of stealing money and run away. Right now he is in prison. My brother is not like that and we belong to a good family, he did not steal any money and only sent back his salary for family expenses. We are stressed and going through very hard times since we contacted his employer they are not convincing, we told them he didn’t steal any money and we do not have any money to give to them. We know this is serious allegation and our brother is innocent. He only left because our mother was ill back home and he didn’t want to work for them as the company was in a mess. We have no one to get help from and we are concern about our brother health. The employer visited my brother and asked him to sign some letters accepting that he has taken the money in reward of which they will release him. He was innocent enough to do it and Kafeel never came back to him.

Gulf News has reported that a plan to ban the deported expatriates from one GCC country from entering on work visas in any other GCC country has been finalized but not yet implemented. To know about the status of the implementation, click on this link “GCC Wide Ban on Deported Expatriates of GCC Countries

Exit Re-Entry Visa
  1. New Visa after Expiry of Exit Re-Entry Visa
  2. Apply for Single Exit Re-Entry Visa Online
  3. Apply for Multiple Exit Re-Entry Visa
  4. Extension of Exit Re-Entry Visa
  5. Procedure after expiry of Exit Re-Entry Visa for Dependents


Post a Comment


Follow us in Google+