Search

Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Cruelty at its Peak for Housemaids in Saudi Arabia

Yesterday after sharing this story on this blog, they left the gas cylinder open when I was in my room. They had a plan to burn me alive. I got up in the night and found the gas cylinder opened. I switched it off and went out of my room to the open space. Please help me for the sake of ALLAH! A Srilankan housemaid shared her story on the blog and I was like trembling while reading it. Can someone be that cruel? Her sponsor put acid in her shampoo, slaps her, beats her, throws hot water on her face, pulls her hair, kick her in stomach, does not give food and threatens to rape her if anyone gets to know about it. She has shared her mobile number and requested for help. She wants to go to back to her home. Please share this to others, some human rights organization might get to know about her and save her from this hell.



Hi, I came to work as a housemaid and I went to my sponsor’s house. There are 4 families there. I don't have time to eat and sleep. I wake in the morning at 4 am and sleep at 2 am. Nitaqat Category of my Kafeel is Green. I talked to my sponsor that I can't work for 4 families but he said that they have pooled money to arrange visa for her. I have been trying to talk to the agency which recruited me from last two years but sponsor is not allowing me to use phone. He has already taken my mobile. Then I talked to my madam (wife of sponsor). My madam got angry and she shut me badly. I asked them to send me back to the agency but all of them started slapping me (madam, her daughter, her son and sponsor himself)



They don’t like me, for punishment they throw hot water on my face. They hate me very strongly; they pull my hair they kick my stomach. Another Pakistani guy does not even talk to me. Whenever I try to talk to him, he just starts slapping on my face slap slap slap. Whenever I talk to him about this cruelty, he does not even allow me to talk. There is one Srilankan lady secretary, she use bad words to me. They do not give me food. They put me in one room, the room in which many other housemaids are struggling. Another lady in the house put colorex cemical (mild acid) into my shampoo, my hair all became gray.




Yesterday when after sharing the story on this blog, they left the gas cylinder open when I was in my room. They had a plan to burn me alive. I got up in the night and found the gas cylinder opened. I switched it off and went out of my room to the open space. Please help me for the sake of ALLLLAH! Save my life!!! I called to Srilankan Agency but they disconnected the line. My mother went to talk to agency but they avoided her. Please tell me where can I go? I don't know anyone here. My sponsor threatened me that he will rape me and upload the videos on Srilankan website if I contact the agency. Nobody is helping me. Please help me!!!! I want go embassy. I don't even know where is embassy? Please help me for the sake of Allah! My number is +966-54-3850997. If you call, just take my name "Sister Nafisa" and tell me that you took my number from Disqus.com. Please help me!


Related Articles
  1. Domestic Workers Laws in Saudi Arabia
  2. What to do if Kafeel dies in Saudi Arabia?
  3. Hiring Housemaid in Saudi Arabia
  4. Black Market of Housemaids in Saudi Arabia
  5. Cruelty at its Peak for Housemaids in Saudi Arabia
  6. Fox Burnt Alive by Saudi Guy
  7. Sexualizing Children in Saudi Society
  8. Monster Father pours bleach (acid) on Son
  9. Hijab Prevents Baby Girls from being assaulted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Follow us in Google+