Multiple Exit Re-Entry visa gives you the liberty to travel out and come back to Saudi Arabia as many times as you want within the validity of the multiple exit re-entry visa. We have already explained in detail the procedure to apply for the multiple exit re-entry visa and you can read it in this link “Applying for Multiple Exit Re-Entry Visa”. In this article, I will be explaining the detailed and step by step procedure to make payment for the fee of multiple exit re-entry visa. If you are looking for the guidelines for making the payment of single exit re-entry visa, please follow this link “
Step by Step Guide for Payment of Fee for Multiple Exit Re-Entry Visa
- First of all, login to your internet banking account. Click on the payments. In Rajhi Bank, payments tab is available on the top banner as shown in the picture below. In drop down list of payments, select Government Payments. It can be seen in the screenshot below.
- Now a new window will be opened where you need to select “Expatriate Services”. See the screenshot below.
- In a new window, you will have to select “Payment” as transaction type, “Exit Re-Entry Visa Multiple” as Application Type. Please don’t confuse yourself with single exit re-entry visa. Fee for single exit re-entry visa is SR 200 and multiple exit re-entry visa is SR 500. As soon as you will select exit re-entry visa, a new tab will appear where you will have to enter the Iqama number. It will be Iqama number of the person whose Exit Re-Entry visa is being applied. After entering Iqama number, you will have to select the account number from which you want to make payment. This is the case when you have more than one account in one bank.
- A new screen will appear where all the details of account number from which the payment is made, iqama number and other details will be mentioned. You need to make sure that all these details are correct. If any of the detail is incorrect, you should cancel the process and start from step 1. If everything is fine, just click on “Confirm” button and you are done with depositing the fee of exit re-entry visa. You will receive a message on your mobile with the details of the transaction.
How to Check if the payment is made successfully?
You can check immediately from Ministry of Interior website if the payment has been deposited in your MOI Account. The procedure is very simple and it has been explained in this link. “Check Available Funds under Iqama through MOI”
Exit Re-Entry Visa
- Apply for Single Exit Re-Entry Visa Online
- Deposit Fee for Exit Re-Entry Visa
- Cancelling Exit Re-Entry Visa Online
- Apply for Multiple Exit Re-Entry Visa
- Extension of Exit Re-Entry Visa
- Procedure of Getting Copy of Exit Re-Entry Visa Online if it is lost
- Procedure of Re-Printing Exit Re-Entry Visa from MOI for Dependents
- Procedure after Expiry of Exit Re-Entry Visa
- Procedure after expiry of Exit Re-Entry Visa for Dependents