One of our regular readers Mr. Abu Asshad has sent us the following guide to get the degrees attested from Pakistan for Saudi Arabia. We should encourage and praise his effort. The procedure listed below is particularly for Pakistan. Procedure for other countries can be found in this link “How to Attest Degree for Saudi Arabia”
Shared by Abu Asshad
Recently I have inquired about degree attestation process at Pakistan and I think below will help at least Pakistani citizens. I find one additional requirement that requester needs to arrange - Original Job contract/ offer Letter Attested from MOFA and Chamber of Commerce (KSA). If someone has different experience so please share with all. We have listed down some important points for attestation of documents from Chamber of Commerce. I would recommend you to read them before personally visiting chamber of commerce.
Procedure for Degree Attestation from Pakistan for Saudi Arabia
- First of all, university degree needs to be attested from Higher Education Commission in Pakistan. We also call it HEC. This process normally takes around one week. Requirements of HEC are as follows;
- HEC (http://das.hec.gov.pk)
- Original Inter Certificate with Mark sheet
- Original Matric Certificate with Mark sheet
- Original Degree
- Original Complete Mark Sheet of Degree or Transcript of Degree Only
- Once degree is attested by the HEC, it needs to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan. It is a one day process for which I had to visit Islamabad.
- Original Job contract/ offer Letter Attested from MOFA and Chamber of Commerce (KSA).
- Letter from Saudi Company depending on nature of profession on Iqama, copy of the letter is attached in the link. “Sample Letter for Degree Attestation”. Letters should also be stamped from Chamber of Commerce and MOFA Saudi Arabia.
- Copy of Iqama stamped by Sponsor
- Copy of First Page of Passport stamped by Sponsor
- A Copy of Visa page of Passport stamped by Sponsor
- A Copy of National Identity Card of Pakistan stamped by Sponsor.
- Mark sheet of the degree which is to be attested from Cultural Attache office
- A letter from the University campus from where you have got the degree verifying that this person has completed the degree as 'Regular/ Private Student' from 'Start date of Study' to 'End Date' (total period spent at university for particular degree)
- 1 Letter from Saudi Company depending on nature of profession on Iqama address to Saudi Consulate, copy of the letter is attached in the link. “Sample Letter for Degree Attestation”
- Passport Copy
- Iqama Copy
- NIC Copy
- Visa Copy
Saudi Culture Attachi
Address: House No.16-A, Street No. 25-A, F-6/2, Islamabad
P.O. Box No. 1180. Islamabad. 051-2827876-8 051-2201572-4 Fax: 051-2271496