Monday, November 17, 2014

Getting Final Exit within the validity of the Contract

How can I get final exit during validity of contract?

Question by Visitor
Salam Sir! I am writing to u hoping for a quick reply. I need your opinion. I came at a Mathematics Teacher visa to KSA. I worked for 3 years but now I want to quit. My iqama valid till next Ramadan and got exit reentry visa of three months. Should I stay back in homeland and expire my visa?
Can I come back then on Dependent visa (Kafeel will be my husband) immediately even if my iqama valid? or should I give three months’ notice as per contract (very difficult as colleagues at work place have made my life miserable at work).

Can I go to labor court since I'll be quitting job unwillingly? Please do reply I had to take my 2 elder kids to another school because of the people at work especially the headmistress but now I am forced to keep my 6 months old son outside the school. He isn't allowed to the school nursery claiming I am not working properly (untrue as I played a big part in School improvement).

Answer by Steve
If you want to go back to your country, you should give notice period of appropriate time to the employer. As you have mentioned, notice period in your contract is 3 months so give notice of at least 3 months. Don’t ever think to go on exit re-entry visa and never come back. You will be blocking your way back to Saudi Arabia. I have explained the problem in this article. “New Visa after Expiry of Exit Re-Entry Visa”

If you have final exit visa, you can come back to Saudi Arabia on the dependents visa. I don’t think you will be able to come back to Saudi Arabia if you go on exit re-entry visa and don’t come back.
You will be in hell of problem if you go to the labor court. If you give proper notice and your company does not process your final exit till the end of the contract, you should go for labor office but not before. I have explained the procedure in this article. “Going for Labor Court in Saudi Arabia”

Final Exit Visa
  1. Procedure of Final Exit from Saudi Arabia
  2. Procedure to Cancel Final Exit Visa
  3. Processing of Final Exit while Expatriate is out of KSA
  4. Where to submit the Iqama if Final Exit Visa issued online?
  5. Overstaying after Visa (Iqama) Expiry in Saudi Arabia
  6. Coming back on new visa with other profession on visa


Follow us in Google+