You might have to apply for re-issue of the driving license if your driving license is lost. It is very important to mention here that the below information is useful only for those people who already have valid driving license of Saudi Arabia but it is lost. If you are first timer and applying for it, you will have to follow a different procedure which has been covered in this link “Apply for Driving License in Saudi Arabia”. Anyways, let’s come back to the Procedure for Re-Issue of Lost or Damaged Driving License, which is explained below in detail.
Procedure for Re-Issue of Lost or Damaged Driving License at Dallah Driving School
- You will see so many agents there contacting you to make your file. Just contact any of them and let him know that you want to re-Issue your lost or damaged driving license. Agent will create your file comprising of the below mentioned documents. He will charge a minimal amount from you.
- A form which would be filled by the agent in Arabic. You can also fill it yourself if you are good in Arabic but I think it is better to outsource this activity to him.
- Copy of Iqama
- Copy of Lost Driving License
- Agent will hand over the file to you with the above mentioned documents. Now the next step to apply for the re-issue of Lost or Damaged Driving License is to take an eye test. In fact agent will guide you to go to that particular office. Don’t worry about this test; you will clear it very easily. They will attach a slip with your file and that’s all. You don’t need to do anything further at Dallah Driving School.
Procedure for Re-Issue of Lost or Damaged Driving License at Traffic Police Offices.
- After this, you will have to go to the nearest traffic police office. It is better to ask them about the office you need to visit.
- In maroor office, first you need an initial signature of the police officer sitting on the front counter then take those papers to his head who will be sitting in room in the same building he will then stamp on your pic and sign on your form.
- After that bring the form to the person sitting on the computer and making entries of complain, he will update his system with your license lost complain and sign on your form and will ask you to pay money SR 100. You will pay the penalty through debit card or through online. If you don’t have these options then go straight to agent who filled your form he will pay for you from his cell phone and will charge you SR 30 on your SR 100.
- After all this annoyance, finally submit all the papers to the person from whom you get the form he will update his system and will reissue your license in no more than 5 minutes. It is a very simple procedure and the whole thing probable will take 3 to 4 hours.
- Getting Driving License in Saudi Arabia
- Check Originality of Saudi Driving License
- Renewal of Saudi Driving License
- Fahas (Vehicle Inspection Test) in Saudi Arabia
- Renew Istamara (Vehicle Registration)
- How to Renew Istamara Online
- Conversion of UAE Driving License to Saudi Driving License
- Conversion of GCC Countries’ (Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain) Driving License to Saudi Driving License