Expats from other Islamic countries love to live in Saudi Arabia because of many religious and cultural similarities. Let us see why a western expat woman is in love with living in Saudi Arabia. The essence of the underwritten is taken from personal experiences of a western expat living in KSA for years. It is a usual matter that when a western expats tells someone new from west that she is living in Saudi Arabia she has to face many awkward questions those are usually based on the stuff that western media portrays about Saudi Society. It is amazing for the westerns that how a woman from west married a local Saudi and she is loving the life in Saudi Arabia. They show their concerns that how it feels wearing Hijab, how is the weather, how often the women have to face male chauvinism etc. It ends up in suggestions to leave KSA and move to America and all like that.
It is a fact that daily life in Saudi Arabia is entirely different from the life one lives in America. It is also a fact that sometimes one has to face many inconveniences as a woman. It is also a concrete fact that keeping all these considerations in view if Saudi Arabia is approached with and open and unbiased mind everyone will come to know that life in Saudi Arabia is pretty great. Let us mention a few reasons to support this thesis.
- Living Standards: Living standards are pretty much better than in United States or in any other country. This is also the reason that attracts most of the western expats to come to Saudi Arabia. Professionals having sound experience and education are offered good positions in Saudi Arabia i.e. high and tax free salaries, free education for children, luxurious housings, free tickets to visit those back at home and a standard of minimum 30 days paid vacation are the benefits that are not offered by any job back home. The living cost is very much affordable and when most of the times housing and transportation are given as art of salary very little portion of salary needs to be spent living here.
- 16 Lesser Known - Must Visit Places in Jeddah
- 5 Things Your Muslim Wife Won’t Tell You
- Top 10 Laws Violated by Expats in Saudi Arabia
- 13 Un-known facts About Albaik
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Saudis for 2014
- 10 mind blowing facts about Saudi Arabia