Saudi Arabia is very caring for its residents whether they are inside or outside Saudi Arabia. Outside Saudi Arabia, they ensure maximum protection and support from the embassies and consulates, so that the citizens have a hitch free travel. Another thing, Saudi Arabia is very cautious for the name and the honor of the country and the Muslims. The government requests the residents to behave in such a way outside Saudi Arabia that nobody can point a wrong finger in the direction of the nation. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has provided a guideline to the travelers so that they can have a happy journey without any untoward incidents. Following are the guidelines:
Guidelines by MOFA for Travelers of Saudi Arabia
- While planning for a journey, the first thing you should check is that your passport has an expiry of at least six months. Add those family members to your passport who do not have an individual passport and mentioned their number in the visa. There are some countries who do not allow you to enter unless your passport has 6 months before expiring.
- If you are planning to travel to a country which requires visa, then the second thing you must do is get your visa. Before leaving for the journey make sure that you have your visa document with you because they will not allow you to enter otherwise, and it will cost you dearly to come back.
- Before leaving your home make sure that you have all the travel documents and all other things up to date. Upon entering the airport, make sure that you have hotel and airlines reservation tickets. If you have not booked a hotel already then you can do so at the numerous offices on the airport which provide lodgings at reasonable price.
- The first most important thing you have to do after checking in the country is submitting the passport information, your address and contact numbers in your country’s embassy so that you may be contacted if required, and identify you if you require their services.
Travelling from KSA
- On Arrival Visit Visa of Bahrain through Causeway for Iqama Holders
- 6 Things to do on Causeway to Bahrain
- Options to Get Dubai Visit Visa
- Getting On Arrival Visit Visa of Dubai at Airport for Iqama Holders
- On-Arrival Visit Visa of Dubai by Road for Iqama Holder
- List of Professions Eligible for On Arrival Dubai (UAE) Visa