Many times people raise questions about the fee or charges of a particular activity performed by Jawazat. Although I have narrated the fee and charges imposed by the Jawazat for different services in the respective articles but still people ask about it. It encouraged me to compile a full list of fee and charges imposed by the Jawazat and Ministry of Interior for different services. It might not be a comprehensive list but your active response in the comments below can make it a comprehensive list. Jawazat fee and charges of different services are listed down below;
Jawazat Fee of Different Services
- Fee to Apply for the visa of domestic workers is SR 2,300/-
- Total fee of the first Iqama for domestic workers is SR 600 being SR 500 Iqama fee and SR 100 work license fee.
- Iqama renewal fee of domestic workers is SR 350 being 250 for the renewal of iqama fee and SR 100 work license fee.
- Iqama issuance and Iqama renewal fee for the workers working in businesses is SR 750 being SR 500 Iqama Fee, SR 100 work license fee and SR 150 human resources fee.
- Fee for Transfer of Sponsorship is SR 2,000 for the first time, SR 4,000 for the second time and SR 6,000 for the next times.
- There is no fee for adding the children born inside Saudi Arabia under your iqama.
- Fee for adding the children born outside Saudi Arabia is SR 2,000/-
- Fee for the transfer of sponsorship of wife is SR 2,000/-
- Fee to apply for the permanent family visa is SR 2,000/-
- Fee for change of profession is SR 1,000/-
If you think that there is any other fee which I have forgotten to cover above, please write it down below. I will try to add this above.
If you have any query regarding this post, please try to search it once in the search box given on the upper right side of the website before commenting below. Subscribe to the latest updates of this blog from this link “Subscribe for Latest Updates”