Riyadh is not doubt a fabulous city but what to do with restricted entertainment activities? There is far shortage of options for enjoying life in city. There are no cinemas, clubs, party bars or any theater. Among few places for entertainment mostly are visited more than required number and people are still no more interested to spend their time there. In order to enjoy life in Riyadh one has to be proactive for creation of entertainment activities. There are many occasion to get amused in the city of land. Coming February can be amazing for you in case you have finalized a list of activities according to the given map. Believe me you will enjoy your time in Riyadh, if you visit these places as per our entertainment map.
11 Ways to Enjoy your Life in Riyadh
- Annual festival known as Janadriyah is worth seeing. It can be a new occasion for expats especially as they would not have seen such event at any other place of world. It is an amazing fair with rich Arab tradition that continues from 8th Feb to 24th Feb every year.
- Those who are looking for a fun trip with their families they must enjoy family fun day at 9 Feb where BBQ parties, Kids entertainment and many other activities are available for enjoyment. The Email address for more details is firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets can also be purchased from Good Ship Lollipop on Tahlia Street.
- Music concert night can also be a amazing activity for fun lovers. It will be conducted at French Ambassador’s Residence Mon 13 Feb 8p.m. for details contact event managers
- Women can visit Cosmo Beauty Fair at Four Seasons Hotel Ballroom for a change in their looks.
- Family bowling day at Feb 12 can be another fun day for you and your family. Enjoy this activity on such a reasonable rate of SR 50 for members at 4 Pm. Tickets are available at SR 60 for non-members. For registration sign up at http://www.acrsa.com/ till Feb 13
- Those who have good sense of humor can enjoy amazing comedy show at Wayne’s Coffee – Azizia Panda, Takassussi Branch on 16th Feb.
- Food lovers can attend cooking seminar from 13th- 17th Feb at Al Faisaliyah Hotel Globe Food Summit. It offers gala dinners, brunches and high tea for visitors. For more details visit: http://www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/alfaisaliahhotel/i/downloads/Globe_Summit.pdf
- Chocoflora Exhibition has to be held from 18th to 21st Feb. this event will present innovative ideas for visitors related to arts, foods and other traditional cultures. It will be conducted at Nayyara Banquet Hall
- Those who are looking for a healthy change they can visit US Embassy Formal Gardens at 23rd Feb from 7pm to midnight. It will require ticket for entrance SR 50.
- At 24th Feb race circuit has to be presented to expats and for natives as well. This circuit is commonly known as Reem international Race circuit and will continue from 22-24th feb in this circuit, Barney and his friends, Pingu, Thomas the train and Bod the builder will perform. For more details visit: http://www.tlbcksa.com/
- Carnevale will be conducted at OasItalia Cultural Center. This is a cultural festival which has its origin from Italy; it is to be conducted by Italian Embassy in KSA. Tickets would be available for sale on 2ndth Feb from 10-12 am for members of OasItalia. In case non-members are interested to see the cultural show they can purchase tickets form 4.30-7.30 on 3rd Feb. for more info visit :email@example.com
- 16 Lesser Known - Must Visit Places in Jeddah
- 13 Un-known facts About Albaik
- Top 10 Honeymoon Sites in the Middle East
- Visa Free Access to Countries for Saudis