Saudi Aramco is one of the largest oil and gas companies in the world and contributes 25% of the world’s daily oil supplies. This company is a world leader in exploration, production, distribution and marketing and Saudi Aramco is a single hydrocarbon network in the world. It's headquarter is located in Dhahran. Saudi Aramco is also managing Forth largest natural gas reserves in the world and it has a number of global partnerships, joint venture. The company offers highest and attractive salary packages to its employees. Saudi Aramco is a best organization of the World regarding its standard, quality, security, safety, facility and other benefits etc. We have listed down some benefits of working at Saudi Aramco below.
Benefits of working at Saudi Aramco
- Insurance, savings and retirement plans: An employee of Saudi Aramco gets a complete package of attractive retirement and savings plans and insurance policy options, or annually cash amount equal to 17 to 19 percent of the employee’s base salary.
- Company holidays: Besides annual vacations employees also get the extra 2 to 4 holidays as well.
- Educational assistance: The Company also offers schooling facility to the dependents of the employees moreover tuition fee and travelling costs for private school systems also incurred by the company
- Steps to write a perfect Cover Letter
- How to use Facebook for Job Hunting?
- How to use LinkedIn for Job Hunting?
- Tips to find a New Job without losing the current one
- Innovative Ways to Apply for Jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Search for Job in Saudi Arabia
- Search Job abroad from Pakistan
- Top 100 Companies of Saudi Arabia
- Average Salary by Profession in Saudi Arabia
- 7 things on your Facebook that are standing between you and your new job