Regular reader of the blog Mr. Aqi has just shared his experience of converting his UAE Driving License to Saudi Driving License. We have already shared the procedure in detail in this link “Conversion of UAE Driving License into Saudi Driving License”. If you are intending to convert your UAE Driving License into Saudi Driving License, it is my recommendation to read the link shared before and below experience as well. From now onwards, Aqi will be sharing his experience.
Experience of Converting UAE Driving License to Saudi Driving License
- Hi Steve, just want to share my experience here in Sulay Dallah Driving School, Riyadh. The whole process of converting UAE Driving License to Saudi Driving License took less than one hour. I prepared the following things with me.
- Original Iqama & copy
- UAE Driving License (Original & Copy)
- 1 Photo
- Passport Copy
- Visa Page Copy
- Blood Group Report (it cost me 25 Riyal)
- License Payment Transaction Receipt (400Riyal - 10 Years) (Payment was done online Samba Account as a new license category)
Note: when I was in Dubai, and was planning to shift here in Saudi Arabia. That time, I took extra driving license by reporting lost. I had to pay 110/- Dirhams & had 2 driving license. Now the old one I have given for Saudi driving license and new one still with me. This is the best idea to keep both licenses with you. And thanks for your efforts; I was guided in many ways for all kind of problems through your blog. Keep it up.
- Getting Driving License in Saudi Arabia
- Passing Computer Test for Saudi Driving License
- Check Originality of Saudi Driving License
- Renewal of Saudi Driving License
- Procedure to Replace Driving License on New Visa
- Conversion of UAE Driving License to Saudi Driving License
- Conversion of GCC Countries’ (Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain) Driving License to Saudi Driving License
- Procedure to replace stolen vehicle registration plate in Saudi Arabia
- Procedure to Reissue Lost or Damaged Driving License in Saudi Arabia