Saudi Arabia is said to be a very dry place to live due to scarce sources of entertainment available to the residents. You know, a bachelor cannot even enter to shopping malls during weekends in Saudi Arabia. In this situation, the only entertainment available to someone is your family. If your family is here, you can spend some quality time. We have already shared an article with our reader for the procedure to bring family here in Saudi Arabia on permanent family visa. Today, we shall be discussing about the procedure to bring father and mother on permanent family visa. Legally, if your profession on iqama entitles you to bring your family to Saudi Arabia, you can apply for permanent family visa even for your mother and father as well. But you know, the reality is not always same as it is presented.
Tips to get Permanent Family Visa for Father and Mother
- The procedure to apply for permanent family visa for father and mother is same as to apply it for children and wife with few exceptions. I will not be explaining the procedure in detail again and request you to seek guidance from this link “Procedure to Apply for Permanent Family Visa in Saudi Arabia”
- You cannot apply for permanent family visa for your parents if you are single. You need to be married to apply for it.
- When you reach to the
window in front of Jawazat office, you will have to convince him to allow you
to bring your parents to Saudi Arabia. Following reasons are generally
acceptable by the Jawazat officers to bring mother and father on permanent
family visa. One of readers have
commented that Court attested document stating that mother is alone and nobody is
there to take care of her is required, it should be attested by Saudi embassy
from your country and after that the documents should be attested by MOFA from
- Your mother, father or both are alone in your home country and there is no one to take care of them.
- If they are very sick, it can also be a good reason for bringing them in Saudi Arabia. You can take some medical reports with you.
- If you don’t have any other brother to take care of your parents in your home country, it can be a plus point. Just mention it in front of the officer.
- If one of your parents, (mother or father) has passed away and other one is still alive. Mention this fact that your mother or father is living all alone in your home country after death of the other parent.
- Never say anything like your parents want to come here to see Makkah and Madina. They don’t like words like this.
Take care of the points I have mentioned above and apply for the permanent family visa of your mother and father. Please share your experience of getting or not getting permanent family visa for your mother and father in the comments below. If permanent family visa for your parents is rejected, keep in mind that applying for visit visa online is always a solution for you.
Permanent Family Visa Online
- Apply for Permanent Family Visa Online
- Reasons behind Errors while Applying for Permanent Family Visa Online
- Check Status of Permanent Family Visa Application submitted Online
Permanent Family Visa through Istiqdam
- Apply for Permanent Family Visa through Istiqdam
- Procedure to Book online Appointment with Istaqdam
- Tips to get Permanent Family Visa for Father and Mother
- Procedure to Check Status of Permanent Family Visa
- Sample Letter from Employer to Apply for Permanent Family Visa