Majority of the Sub-Continent population wishes to work away from home for monetary benefits. With this, their life is bounded by the people and the country they work in. Similarly they may fall in love or decide to marry someone they love. Today's read will give you some basic key points one should consider before proposing to an expatriate of KSA. This read is generally why you shouldn't marry an expatriate only; the rest is all up to you. We have already shared in a previous post “Benefits of marrying a Filipino Girl for a Saudi Resident”. Today, you will be reading about the reasons one should not marry an expatriate of KSA.
Why you should not marry an Expatriate of KSA – 7 Reasons
- Marital Woes: Distance is what seems to become a threat to couples. They cannot stay long away from each other. This makes spouses lonely and becomes a threat that they may end up cheating on one another due to their physical absence! This obviously becomes the basis for fights leaving marriages destroyed, woes broken.
- Mismanagement of the home: Working means you are subjected to spending less time at home. If you for instance have married a working woman you have eventually ended your desires to have a proper organized home. You will simply be living in an apartment or banglow filled with objects and things that are not connected to one another as they should be. Some families end up being in huge debts if not considering their financial matters properly. In these cases when the workers send money home you don't know where it's been coming from or how is it supposed to be managed effectively.
Marriages in Saudi Arabia
- Comparison between Arab Husband and American Husband
- NADA Escaped Child Marriage
- Marriage Training Program in Saudi Arabia
- Options for Saudi Women after Marriage
- Innocence of men believing in Polygamy