Bahrain is a very good place to visit if you are living in Saudi Arabia. In this article, I shall be writing about the procedure to get On Arrival Visit Visa at Manama, Bahrain Airport for Iqama Holders. Bahrain is not very different from the land of Saudi Arabia as far as natural environment is concerned but you can enjoy more openness in Bahrain than in Saudi Arabia. People go to Bahrain many a times to visit their weekend. It is a small country with population of 1.3 million out of which half are expatriates. Capital of Bahrain, Manama is the main attraction for people travelling from Saudi Arabia. You can enjoy alcoholic drinks, girls and an open environment there. Girls don’t need to cover themselves with Abayas, they have cinemas there, waterparks where girls and boys can swim together.
Conditions to get On Arrival Visit Visa at Bahrain Airport for Iqama Holders
- The On Arrival Visit Visa at Bahrain Airport for Iqama Holders is only granted subject to the following terms and conditions;
- The visa is issued at the Bahrain Airport and the visa fee is paid as well. The visa fee for 7 days visa is BD 15.
- Passport must be valid for length of time you will be in Bahrain, or the length of the visa, whichever is longer. If your passport validity is in doubt, you may be denied entry to Bahrain. However, it is better to go there if your passport has at least 6 months validity.
- Applicant must have had a current resident permit of Saudi Arabia for at least 6 months and it should also be valid for next 3 months. However, this requirement can be waived off by the immigration officer if you are a frequent traveler to different countries.
- You must not take up paid employment during your visit to Bahrain.
- You must be able to support yourself (and any dependents) during the visit.
Procedure to Get on Arrival Visit Visa at Bahrain Airport for Iqama Holders
- The easiest way of entering into Bahrain for the Iqama holders living in Saudi Arabia is to book flight and get on arrival visa at Manaman, Bahrain airport. This visa will be valid for 7 days and it will be single entry visa. I will narrate the step by step procedure of getting on arrival visit visa at Manaman, Bahrain Airport for Iqama Holders below;
- You must also have exit re-entry visa. You can apply for the exit re-entry visa of your dependents yourself by following this link. “Apply for Exit Re-Entry Visa”
- You need to carry original Iqama. Many people ask this question if they can get on-arrival visit visa of Manaman, Bahrain on copy of Iqama? No, you cannot get it on copy of Iqama. Normally employers take Iqama from the employees when they are going to leave the country and by Saudi Labor Law, employer has a right to do so. But you can request your employer to handover your Iqama to you as you have to visit Manaman, Bahrain.
- It is also important to mention here that you along with all your legal dependents apply for visit visa. If you are married but your wife does not have Iqama, or she has not been transferred to your name, you cannot apply for her on arrival visit visa at Manaman, Bahrain Airport. All your domestic workers including housemaid and driver are also entitled to get visa if they are on your visa.
- Once you arrive at the airport, you will have to head towards bank counter to deposit visit visa fee of BD 15 per head. Take an on arrival visit visa application form along with your fee voucher from there. Remember that you will have to take separate application form even for your babies if s(he) has separate passport.
- After filling the application form, you need to go to the eye scanning counter. Normally it does not take too much time. Moreover, they have separate queue for women.
- After getting clear from here, you can go to the immigration counter where you will have to produce your Saudi Iqama, on arrival visit visa application, fee voucher and passports of all the applicants. You will have to show your original Iqama to the immigration officers. If everything goes fine, you will be awarded on arrival visit visa of Manaman, Bahrain. Enjoy your Trip!
- It is important to mention here that you cannot get on arrival visit visa at Bahrain airport if you are a dependent to someone in Saudi Arabia and going there without your sponsor. It means wife or children of iqama holder cannot get on arrival visit visa at Bahrain Airport.
Travelling from KSA to Other Countries - Bahrain
- On Arrival Visit Visa of Bahrain through Causeway for Iqama Holders
- Applying for eVisa to Bahrain for GCC Residents
- 6 Things to do on Causeway to Bahrain
- On Arrival Visit Visa of Qatar for Iqama Holders
- Getting On Arrival Visit Visa of Dubai at Airport for Iqama Holders