Ladies from any part of this huge globe all love shopping! A woman can eventually go on and on shopping for hours and the only thing to stop them would eventually be low credit on their credit cards! To shop for oneself is easy. To shop for children is easy too. To shop for other women is easy. To shop for men is definitely not easy! This is definitely not an easy task to carry out. You can always try to ignore the factor of not shopping for them but one time or the other you will eventually have to shop. Shopping for the men is obviously not easy as you can for women. For all the ladies out there you can buy a pair of shoes, an expensive hot colored lipstick, or maybe you can even give them flowers and chocolates and they’ll be as happy. Shopping for men is not only very difficult but very risky too. I don’t know exactly what your superman wants as a present but listed below are some of the things you can possibly buy for them and keep them satisfied.
Gift Ideas for Guys on Special Days
- WATCHES: Men love the watches. If you want to buy something for them you can definitely purchase a watch or two. You must however always remember that buying for men cannot be cheap. There are a lot of things that can you can buy but somehow men will always have a love for watches. One of the most commonly bought ones is the G-SHOCK by Casio. Men would want to collect themselves every single variety and type and keep themselves happy.
- CAMERA: Photography is one of the most common trends that have taken a steep rise in society and almost one man or the other would want to buy themselves a good and modern DSLR. They can also use that to take pictures of their women and make them feel like modals.
- SHADES: Guys will always appreciate a good and trendy pair of shades. The most bought brands are the Ray-bans and Oakley. Your Hubbies will obviously appreciate this as a gift because of the extreme climatic conditions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. There is so much of sunlight and husbands and men will need something to protect their eyes while driving, so on and so forth.
- TUMBLER: These are obviously very cheap but very useful for the men. They can use it for drinking coffee, water or juices. Men would use this to take to their offices or even to the gym.
- WALLET: Perhaps wallet can be a very good gift for your husband or boyfriend. My wife gifted me wallet on our first marriage anniversary with my name engraved in it. It was very beautiful and whenever I use it, it brings smile on my face.
- DRESS: You can also buy pant or shirt for the guys. If you are buying dress shirt, you should understand that boys are also very selective in buying dress pants or shirts. You can buy dress pant or shirt from a shop that has policy to exchange it within few days so that he can go and exchange it with one he likes. If you are buying jeans shirt, don’t worry as he can wear anything what you buy.
- WAIST BELTS: Waist belt can also be a very good gift for your guy. However, you need to choose one he likes. There are different categories of waist belts. Some pieces are very stylish and others are simple. Some are worn with dress pants and others are with jeans. You need to buy one according to choice of your boy. For example, I like the simple one.
- PERFUMES: Perfumes is another good idea for gifts to guys. If you know that guy likes this particular perfume, gift it to him. If you don’t know about his choice, choose something from famous brands. I don’t think you should use your feminist judgment since there is a huge difference between male and female choices. Men prefer strong fragrance unlike girls.
- TIES: A tie can also be gifted to your guy only if he uses it in his daily routine. If he does not use it, it will remain in his drawer and will never remind him about you. While selecting tie, take care of the colors he uses. Buying a yellow or orange tie will be an awkward idea. I hope your shopping becomes a lot easy and less tiring!
The above content was initially published on The Pink Tarha
Dating in Saudi Arabia
Dating in Saudi Arabia