Normally the fee of renewing Saudi driving license varies from license to license. In normal car driving license, fee is about SR 40 per year. You can make the payment through your own bank account or through some friend’s bank account. If you have internet access or ATM card, it is as simple as 123. If you don’t have access to either of two mentioned above, you can give SR 20 in addition to the normal fee and one agent offering SADAD services will pay your fee. However, I would strongly recommend you to pay the fee from your own personal account. In case if you want to claim refund of the fee for renewing the driving license, you can do so. After making the payment, get a print of the receipt. You will have to attach it with the application.
Payment of Fee for Renewal of Saudi Driving License
First of all, login to your internet banking account. I will be using the example of Al Rajhi Bank but the procedure in other banks is also same. Now click on the tab of payment shown in the middle of the screen. A drop down list will appear from where you will have to select “Government Services”. Some further options will appear from where you will have to select “Driving License”. You can also take help of the image given below.
A new screen will appear on your computer screen and you will have to select “Payments” in transaction type and “Renew License” in Application Type. At step 3, you will have to enter your Iqama number in front of the Beneficiary ID and “Private” in front of the License Type. In the third type, you will have to mention the duration for which you want to renew your driving license. If you want to renew the license for two years, fee is SR 80. If you want to renew your driving license for 5 years, fee is SR 200 and if you want to renew your driving license for 10 years, the fee is SR 400. I personally preferred to renew it for 10 years by paying fee of SR 400 as you don’t have to go through the activities again and again.
If all the entered details are correct, you will be prompted to the next page where all the details of driving license holder are written. You can check the details and click on the button “confirm”. Payment will be made from your account. You can also take help of the screenshots attached.
- Getting Driving License in Saudi Arabia
- Passing Computer Test for Saudi Driving License
- Check Originality of Saudi Driving License
- Renewal of Saudi Driving License
- Procedure to Replace Driving License on New Visa
- Conversion of UAE Driving License to Saudi Driving License
- Experience of Converting UAE Driving License to Saudi Driving License
- Conversion of GCC Countries’ (Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain) Driving License to Saudi Driving License
- Procedure to replace stolen vehicle registration plate in Saudi Arabia
- Procedure to Reissue Lost or Damaged Driving License in Saudi Arabia