The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is one of the World's most popular and well appreciated countries all over the Muslim world. Because of the constant effort of the Kings of Saudi Arabia, the Kingdom was able to transform itself from a barren desert to what is now known as a central hub where people from around the world come and visit because of the beautiful and jaw dropping buildings and artefacts etc. Who would have actually thought that such transformation within such a huge and vast country could bring so much of fame to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Certainly those who didn't believe now have to.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia remains the Holy land for the Islamic culture and all the Muslims around the world. Centuries from now people came within the area to perform Haj and Umrah and thus it held great significance and importance. However, now Muslims as well as Non-Muslims enter the Kingdom for work and Holiday purposes as well. They make much use of their vacation as the tourist attractions in Saudi Arabia have been widely become popular around the globe. Though there are some countries that do not allow their citizens to travel to Saudi Arabia and will not bring in their citizens either. The government of Saudi Arabia has a list to which travelling of its citizens is not permissible! The list has;
- Thailand - Thailand is one of the most beautiful countries in the world that people visit for enjoying vacations and holidays. However, the Saudi Government holds very much of a ban over travelling to this country because over the years a few Saudi diplomats were murdered there. If a Saudi citizen travels to Thailand, he faces many problems in getting his passport renewed. A citizen who travels to Thailand faces a travel ban of 3 years and a fine of SR 10,000. – Arab News. Recommended: 3 cases which allow Saudi Citizens to travel to Thailand
- Lebanon – Saudi Arabia halted $4bn in aid to Lebanese security forces in response to "hostile" positions linked to Lebanese Shia group Hezbollah. – AlJazeera
- Afghanistan – Saudis are not allowed to travel Afghanistan due to presence of Taliban militant group in that country.
- Israel - Saudi Arabia does not recognize Israel as a separate country. There are no diplomatic relations between two countries.
- Iran - Saudi Embassy was attacked in Iran was attacked by people on the support of Iran government in the month of Jan 2016. Diplomatic relations between two countries have been cut since that time.
- Pakistan – Saudi Citizens are allowed to travel to Pakistan only after taking prior Saudi Ministry of Interior approval. This is also due to weak security conditions in Pakistan and involvement of Taliban there.
Bosnia - Saudi citizens were banned from travelling to Bosnia few years ago, but now this situation has been improved as many citizens have been travelling to Bosnia- Arab News
Issues related to Passport
- 5 reasons Pakistani Passport is among the worst Passports in the World
- Visa Free Access to Countries for Saudis
- Top 10 Most Powerful Passports in the World 2016
- 10 Least powerful Passports in the World 2016
- List of Countries with Visa Free Access on Pakistani Passport