Who doesn’t travel by air? Many of you out there must have traveled by air to different countries and continents. Airplane makes your long tiring journeys to a very short comfortable one, minimizing distances and saving time. Air travel has greatly increased due to its advantages and comfortable travel due to many facilities provided by the airlines. Suiting to your convenience there are various airlines, with different timings, airfares, cuisines, comfort, different classes and facilities. As compared to other modes of transport it is considered the safest of them all. About one million people travel through this mode making it popular. Following are some secret amazing facts airlines wouldn’t want you to know:
- Pilots Sleep during Flights: So when during a long flight you feel sleepy and you take a nap very easily, don’t forget the pilots need sleep too. They are usually sleep deprived due to back to back long flights and they need some rest too. So they might sleep during flights keeping it on an auto-pilot mode. Yes that’s right! Your plane is flying just by itself. It is evident through a survey that more than half of the pilots sleep during flights. Gosh! That’s risky.
- Yes pilots sleep on long legged flights. But they have sleeping areas and there is always a backup flight crew when they sleep. So there is always a flight crew flying the aircraft.
- The oxygen is needed at Higher than 10,000 feet and in case of emergency above that height the pilot always bring the aircraft below 10,000 feet as soon as possible (less than a minute)
- Pilots are never served the same meal as safely precaution for food poisoning but it's the same meal as the passengers only different choice (if one is served meat the other will have to take the chicken)
- Saudi Airline Flight Landed Safely! When they opened the Doors, everyone inside was dead
- Rights of Air Passengers in Saudi Arabia
- Baggage Allowance of Major Airlines from Saudi Arabia to Asia
- Get Refund of Saudi Airline Ticket Online
- Comparison of Food Offered by Middle Eastern Airlines
- Airport Review: King Khalid International Airport (RUH)