Search

Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Transfer of Sponsorship under Huroob

If your Kafeel sets huroob against your iqama, you are in deep trouble in Saudi Arabia. All of us know about the restriction of Huroob but do you know that there is still a way through which you can transfer your sponsorship even when you are under Huroob. I have explained it below.

My Kafeel has set Huroob against me but now he is in red category of Nitaqat. Can I get my sponsorship transferred to another employer without his consent?



Question by Visitor
Hello Steve, 3.5 months ago, my Kafeel had set huroob under my Iqama. Now my iqama has expired and my Kafeel is also in red nitaqat category. Actually my Kafeel gave me transfer letter for another company against receiving 9,000 SR. He gave me only 1 month for transfer to other company but next company failed to send him transfer request due to dispute with labor office and my Kafeel set me huroob. But now that company wants my transfer. Please tell me how this possible i need your kind advice.



Answer by Steve
If your Kafeel is in red nitaqat category, you can just go to new company and they will transfer you to their sponsorship even without permission of your current Kafeel. Take it as golden opportunity and try to transfer yourself during the time he is in red.



Question by Visitor
But steve my Kafeel reported me absent from work (Huroob), in that condition is it possible what are u telling me?



Answer by Steve
Yes it is possible

Response by Visitor
Thanks Steve, Al Hamdulillah my transfer has been completed. You gave me exact guideline & I described it with my project manager so he enforced upper management to complete my transfer according your guideline. Then the grace of almighty my transfer has been finished. Steve, Again bundle of thanks may ALLAH give u more success & prosperity in health wealth & Emaan.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Follow us in Google+