A smile happens to be the most beautiful sight of a person. A person smiles without thinking, it is just a natural response to anything which amuses you or makes you happy. It is a way of sharing happiness with one another. But that very smile starts to fade when a person has yellow teeth; discoloration of teeth has become a common problem among all of us. Don’t you wish to have a confident smile, with beautiful sparkling white teeth? And what if all it takes is some super easy natural remedies. Many of us avoid making a huge toothy smile because of yellow teeth. But what can be better than fighting these ugly stains and getting back white sparkling teeth again. Above that without spending large amount of money on different products, all you need to do is follow these simple natural remedies and Voila.
7 Homemade Natural teeth whiteners
- Orange peel tooth powder: To make this super easy orange peel tooth paste you need dried orange peels. Orange peels when dried and ground to a coarse powder works as a great whitener agent. Using this natural remedy on a daily basis will help you get a set of bright white teeth.
- Salt scrub: Salt is a great source of whitening agent for teeth. It helps remove the unwanted yellow color and the thick layer of plaque. Although there are many types of toothpaste these days available in the market with salt in it. However, using salt as a scrub on a daily routine helps remove the discoloring of the teeth. It helps you get white sparkling teeth.
- Foil Treatment: This treatment is super simple and can easily be done on daily basis. All you need to do is to make a mixture of baking soda and toothpaste together, and put them on a foil. After you’re done with it you need to put the foil on your teeth for an hour on a daily basis. After an hour is completed you can then take off the foil and brush your teeth normally. Repeating this same procedure on a daily basis will help you get glowing white teeth in a couple of days.
- Turmeric mixture: For yellowish teeth there is an Indian remedy which can be followed easily. All you need to do is to make a mixture of turmeric powder, lime juice and powdered salt. You need to rub this mixture gently on your teeth and giving a gentle massage with your fingertips, leaving the mixture to stay on the teeth for a while. Repeating this process about every night will help you get back white glowing teeth.
- Powdered cloves and lump sugar: As clove is highly recommended in times of any tooth ache or gum pain. Clove oil can be used in various ways to keep your teeth and gums healthy. Lump sugar on the other hand is really useful to cut down discoloring of teeth. If cloves and lump sugar used together on the teeth on a daily basis, it can be super effective.
- Use of banana: Banana being one of the most commonly loved fruit by all is a really good source of ingredient to sparkle your teeth. All you need to do is to take a peel of a banana and rub the fibrous part of the peel and rub it gently on your teeth every day. It will help you get sparkling teeth without any itching.
- Munching on crunchy fruits and vegetables: As consumption of fizzy drinks and caffeine removes the tooth enamel, it leaves your teeth weak and yellowish. In that case crunching on fresh and crunchy vegetables like apples, cucumber, celery, carrots are all great for your teeth. It works as natural toothpaste; it helps to remove bacteria and tartar. It fights against the unwanted stains on our teeth. Not only that, but the acid in the fruits help teeth become white and makes the gums stronger.
Health Issues in Saudi Arabia
- How to Use Alcohol to cure Cold?
- Why Mosquitoes bite some people more???
- Hijama or Cupping Treatment in Saudi Arabia
- What are the White Dots on my Nails?
- An Aspirin a Day Keeps the Cancer Away