Natural Remedies (Tips) to Dissolve Kidney Stones
- WATER CONSUMPTION: Smaller kidney stones up to 5mm usually tend to pass out themselves without any issue. If it is a bit bigger, consume water generously about 2 to 3 quarts of water daily and stay hydrated until it passes on its own. Consume water in large quantities such that you produce clear urine. Clear urine denotes well hydrated body. Sugar and alcohol free beverages such as fruit juices, ginger or green tea also helps you to stay hydrated. Avoid alcohol, and tea/coffee.
- DIET RESTRICTION: It is very well clear that certain mineral deposit accumulate to form these stones so in order to avoid stone formation, it is wise to avoid foods containing such minerals. It is very effective in cases of calcium and uric acid stones.
- For calcium stones it is good to avoid dairy and fatty foods, tofu and salty foods as well.
- For calcium oxalate stones, stuff like sweet potatoes, spinach, grapes, chocolate and coffee should be avoided
- For uric acid stones avoid organs such as kidney and liver, beans, cauliflower, mushroom, yeast and others.
- Birch leaf tea helps in removing waste products from the urinary system
- Black tea works as a diuretic and thus increases urine flow.
- Nettle leaf also works as a diuretic helping in flushing the kidney stones from the system.
- An effective kidney tonic, Dandelion root serves a good function too
- Apple cider vinegar is said to help in dissolving kidney stones when consumed about 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar directly each day, or mixing it with water.
- UvaUrsi is another effective natural remedy. It reduces the pain as well as combats infections triggered with the onset of kidney stones and cleans the urinary tract. It is highly recommended to take 500 milligram of it twice a day.
Health Issues in Saudi Arabia
- Health Benefits of Drinking Camel Milk
- 7 Ways to Recycle in Saudi Arabia and Keep the Environment Green
- 9 Reasons Why Men Get Fat in Saudi Arabia
- The Science behind Kidney Stones
- Healthy and Unhealthy effects of Sleeping on your Health