Regular contributor to this blog Mr. Muhammad Zaheer Nazir has come up again with another procedure. I am personally really very thankful to him for guiding expatriate community in Saudi Arabia. Today, he is telling us about the procedure to process family visit visa from Etimad Center in Pakistan. It is important to mention here that Etimad Centers in Pakistan only process family visas. The procedure to process working visas is different and has been covered in this link “Saudi Working Visa”.
Procedure to Process Family Visit Visa from Etimad Centers in Pakistan
- First of all you need to book an appointment with Etimad Centers. The procedure to book an appointment is given here. If you want to visit Etimad without taking appointment, make sure you are there in the early morning. They do not accept direct requests after 11am.
- You will have to carry all the below mentioned documents to the Etimad Center on the date of appointment. Below are the documents as per my knowledge which is required. This may not be the complete list; this is for your reference only. I hope it would help you.
- Visa Slip printed from MOFA Saudi Arabia website
- Marriage certificate and its photocopy attested by Pakistani Foreign Office
- Children below 15 years should attach polio vaccination cards
- Passport and Iqama copy of the person who applied for the visa
- Relationship evidence which could be certain documents which prove that this person is relative to the visa sender.
- 2 Pics in white background which should not be more than 6 months old
- Return air tickets – It is written on their website that they require return air ticket but actually they don’t ask for it. In order to know the detail if you really need a return ticket, read into this link “Return Ticket for Family Visit Visa Holders in Saudi Arabia”
- ID Card of the Applicant - It is better if Your Wife get new ID Card with your name as husband on the ID Card (it's simple just go to NADRA office with Union counsel provided Nikah Registration form and they will proceed), and after that your wife will get the New Passport on basis of new ID Card.
- Passport of the Applicant
- Vaccination Card: Please bring applicant's Vaccination Card for Polio & MMR (Measles , Mumps & Rubella).Otherwise they will not accept the documents. This Vaccination can be done from any Govt. Hospital which cost only 30 to 50 Rupees. Etimad Office also has this facility but they charge PKR 1500 for it. This vaccination card is not required for children less than 1 year old.
Validity of Family Visit Visa
- Once visit visa is issued by MOFA, it can be stamped by Saudi Embassy in your home country within 3 months of its issuance date.
- Once family visit visa is stamped in your home country by the Saudi Embassy, it is valid for 1 month from the date when it is stamped.
- However, we recommend you to check the visa issued by the Saudi Embassy for the validity of visa.
Family Visit Visa
- Apply for Family Visit Visa Online in Saudi Arabia
- Guideline to Fill Online Application for Family Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia
- Procedure to check Family Visit Visa Application Status
- Apply for Family Visit Visa through Istiqdam
- Procedure to Schedule an Appointment with Etimad Centers in Pakistan