Visiting United States on Visit Visa is the dream of almost every second individual living in Saudi Arabia. This dream of moving or visiting U.S goes down the drain when your Visit Visa application gets rejected or when you are very near to your destination but you fail in the interview. That’s really heart breaking! Visit Visa is not only difficult to get but also expensive and no one would like it to be rejected as it is time consuming as well. Getting Visit Visa is a bit difficult also because some people betrayed the American authorities by utilizing fake or illegal means, overstaying in the country or running away from the sponsors. No wonder their strictness is well justified because they don’t need more violators to enter their country and so they need to filter such people properly. Therefore the authorities would love to see such people who are honest enough to abide by their rules, stay for the given time and return back after that.
So if you are worried about the interview and have fear in your heart related to failing in the interview, you have landed on the correct article! Yes! We are going to give a brief overview of the interview and all the relevant tips which will help you clear this step in no time. There are sometimes slight errors or mistakes, as simple as lack of confidence which can cause the failure. The applications denied are far greater than the accepted ones! Following are the tips and the mistakes you should keep in mind for your interview.
Tips to get U.S. Visit (B-2) Visa from Saudi Arabia
- Clothes: Don’t be over dressed. You should look as decent as your documents portray you. Wear formal clothes as if it’s a formal meeting because the person interviewing you is an American (the interpreter may be local). Americans favor formal attire so men can wear tie as well. If you are applying as a student, look like a student formally dressed. Be decent, neat and simple!
- Time: Value time and be punctual. Leave a bit earlier to reach the embassy/consulate because you don’t want to get late if you are stuck in traffic and also because the lines in embassy are too long.
- Sequence: Eat, because the process takes half a day so have enough energy because you need to get in a couple of queues.
- First line is for Getting inside the embassy.
- The Second line is for getting your interview number.
- The third line is for getting inside the building where the interview is scheduled (SEATED)
- The forth line is for Photo screening purpose (you should not be smiling in the photo you brought)
- Fifth line is for Hand Prints
- The sixth and final line is for the interview (SEATED)
- Valid passport
- Birth certificate
- Visa DS-160 form page
- Application fee receipt
- Consent to travel for minors
- Employment/school/SEC certificate
- Marriage certificate (if married)
- Invitation from a US resident
- Bank records of last 3 months
- Any other documents for supporting your visit to states
- Why do you want to travel to States?
- For how much time will you stay?
- Who is sponsoring you?
- Where will you stay?
- Can’t you finish your work in a shorter time?
- What does your U.S relative do?
- Will you come back after visiting?
- How will you assure us that you’ll return back?
Travelling from KSA to USA
- 9 Questions frequently asked from USA Visit Visa Applicants in Saudi Arabia
- Tips to get U.S. Visitor-B2 Visa from Saudi Arabia
- Tips to apply for H1B USA Visa from Saudi Arabia
- Treatment with Saudi Residents by U.S. Immigration Officers
- When will Saudi Residents Intimidation stop at U.S. Airports?