Everyone loves to plan holidays and vacations in a new exciting way. Many of you living in Saudi Arabia must be planning for tour around the Kingdom or people living abroad would love to take a tour of the country. For this purpose there are many tour planners and organizers to fulfill and grant you with an amazing holiday plan. This article discusses all the packages and services provided by them.
Sahara Expatriate Tours: There is a one day tour planning service offered by the company named “Sahara Expatriate Tours”. It is based in Riyadh at the Sahara airport hotel. They plan a private tour for you which includes the overall view of Riyadh, taKing you to the old capital of Dirriyah and Musmak palace. In such tours, a guide accompanies you as well that explains history and background of every place. This is best for new ones visiting the country or business visitors. Their package includes tour to the national museum, desert fossil hunt and diamond hunt, falcon and saluki hunt, and exposure to historical places and culture of Riyadh. In February there is an expatriate day celebrated in the Janadarya festival when they take you to camel race tours as well. Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays are for group tours. There are night tours planned as well in Riyadh for which Sundays and Mondays are reserved. It includes a visit to King Abdul Aziz historical centre. The tour ends happily with a yummilicous buffet dinner at the rooftop of Panaroma restaurant in the Sahara airport hotel.
Sightseekers Tours: Another organizer named “Sightseekers” plan night trips in Riyadh with camping and visits to deserts outside Riyadh including a camel ride. Clients and tourists can also enjoy Bedouin dancing and singing in the package provided by them. Dinner under the stars, henna decoration, searching for desert diamonds and some exclusive scenery is the best part of it.
Few of the tour organizers take you to safari drives and deserts giving you the fun of camping. Some companies offer discount packages for other companies who are sending their employers for a vacation. These organizers also plan each and everything for you if you want. Air travel, ticketing, hotel reservations or any other accommodation, all of it is managed by them. Some of them provide excellent packages including services like Camping Tours, visiting to Waterfalls, Forts and historical Palaces, Ayurveda Tours, trip to Family Beaches, Heritage Tours, Adventure Tours, Yoga Tours, sightseeing and tour of the culture as well.
After writing everything I myself feel like contacting one of the organizers and plan it all out. Sounds so much fun and relaxing! Saudi Arabia has numerous tourist sites. Previously the government didn’t take much interest in this field but now it seems they have given attention to the tourism industry. It is prospering very well adding to the country’s economy. It is seen that nearly $7billion have been invested in the tourism industry to flourish. After these reforms western tourists are also showing interest and visiting the Kingdom. There are numerous highways buildup now which makes it easier to travel between cities and different regions.
Contact Info of other Tour Operators in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Aber Travel & Tourism Agency. Tel: 4730075, Fax: 4731445
- Alburraq Travel & Tourism Agency. Tel: 4767220, Fax: 4740335
- Al Fahhad Travel & Tourism Agency. Tel: 2634444, Fax: 4553182
- Al Hanouf Agency for Travel & Tourism . Tel:4645210, Fax: 4021103
- Almalakia Agency for Travel & Tourism. Tel: 4416060, Fax: 4414010
- Travel & Tourism Agency. Tel: 4770222, Fax: 4774510
- Al Sarh Wing Travel & Tourism. Tel: 4770077
- Bander Tourism & Travel Agency. Tel: 4351479, Fax: 2867613
- Ben Zeed for Travel & Tour Agency. Tel: 4194688, Fax: 4194023
- Bin Ghith Travel & Tourism Agency. Tel: 4614477, Fax: 4665037
- Forsan Travel & Tourism Agency. Tel: 2931023, Fax: 2168774
- Kingdom Wings Agency for Travel & Tourism. Tel: 4625544, Fax: 4627850
- Manhal Agency For travel & Tours. Tel: 4653307, Fax: 4622455
- Naba Tourism & Transport Co. Ltd. Tel: 4708888, Fax: 4708855
- Najmat Almandain
- Travel & Tour Agency. Tel: 4752222, Fax: 4730395
- National Office for Travel & Tourism. Tel: 4658177, Fax: 4642216
- Ratl Travel & Tourism Agency. Tel: 4652001, Fax: 4658089
- Ruwaibakh Agency For Travel And Tourism. Tel: 4929126, Fax: 2087091
- Saudi Tourism & Travel Bureau. Tel: 4779081, Fax: 4632136
- Shajwa Agenccy for Travel & Tourist. Tel: 4776385, Fax: 4772803