Search

Friday, 29 May 2015

AC3705E: OPERATOR DOES NOT HAVE AUTHORITY TO PERFORM FUNCTION

This error appears sometimes when you apply for the exit re-entry visa of your dependents. “AC3705E: OPERATOR DOES NOT HAVE AUTHORITY TO PERFORM FUNCTION” If you come across this, I would suggest you to apply for the exit re-entry visa for less than 6 months. However, if you need exit re-entry visa for your dependents for more than six months, visit Jawazat along with the documentary proof of why dependent wants to stay out of Kingdom for that long. You can take certificate from college or university if your dependent is a student, medical certificates from doctor if your dependent is a patient. They will issue you exit re-entry visa for 12 hijri months or iqama expiry date whichever comes earlier. Our regular reader Visual Meera has shared his experience of applying for exit re-entry visa for the extended period of time below.



Visual Meera: Here I summarize my experience of visiting Jawazat for the purpose of getting exit re-entry visa for 6 months or more than six months. I tried to apply for the exit re-entry of my wife who is pregnant for 12 months but it gave me this error “AC3705E: OPERATOR DOES NOT HAVE AUTHORITY TO PERFORM FUNCTION”. After that I tried for 9 months but the error was same. I tried again for 6 months but still same error message was coming. I read on this blog that they will issue me exit re-entry visa of less than six months but I do not need exit re-entry visa of less than six months. I wanted to have it for at least 9 months so that my wife can go to my home country and deliver our baby. I went to Jawazat, with the medical certificate of my wife issued by the doctor. I went yesterday to Jeddah Rehab Jawazat and found many people carrying Exit Re-Entry form without proper guidance/knowledge. I talked to them and found following three types of problems being faced by the people.


  1. Exit Re-Entry Visa is issued for wife and some children but it is not issued for small children. When they apply for the exit re-entry visa of small children with the same validity, the same error message appears “AC3705E: OPERATOR DOES NOT HAVE AUTHORITY TO PERFORM FUNCTION”
  2. Exit Re-Entry Visa is issued for children for required period of time but it is not issued for wife.
  3. Exit Re-Entry visa is neither issued for wife nor for children.

  • In first two cases, they ask for the print of exit re-entry visa issued for wife or children. Even if you don’t have it, they will print it. However, it is better to carry them along with you.
  • In the third case, which was my case as well, they said, "BIG NO FOR EVEN 7 MONTH EXIT RE-ENTRY. ELSE MEET THE MANAGER". I met with manager with Medical Certificate of delivery time and told him that the exit re-entry will be near to expire at the time of delivery of the child but he did not listen to me. I went to the counter again to ask for at least 6 months exit re-entry visa but he asked me to process it through MOI Account. As I stated earlier, when I try online, following message appears “AC3705E: OPERATOR DOES NOT HAVE AUTHORITY TO PERFORM FUNCTION”



Once I came out, I went to a shop, where exit re-entry can be done online by giving 10 SAR. I inquired him the reason behind this rule. He said that the rules keep on changing in this country. So no one can say anything with surety. I feel they are not willing to give exit re-entry visa of one year to the wife and children if they are not school going. It was my experience, you can also try your luck and share your experience.



Exit Re-Entry Visa
  1. Apply for Single Exit Re-Entry Visa Online
  2. Deposit Fee for Exit Re-Entry Visa
  3. Cancelling Exit Re-Entry Visa Online
  4. Apply for Multiple Exit Re-Entry Visa
  5. Payment of Fee for Multiple Exit Re-Entry Visa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Follow us in Google+