One of the mistakes people do when they decide to leave Saudi Arabia permanently means at the time of going on final exit visa is “not getting police clearance certificate” from the Police Department. Generally, you don’t need it if you are planning to stay in your home country but if your plan is to go to European countries, USA, or Australia for work purpose, they need police clearance certificate from all the countries you have lived in your life. Even if you don’t have such plan of visiting these countries, I would strongly recommend you to take it before your final exit, you never know about the future. We have explained the procedure in detail in this link “Procedure to Get Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) during Stay in Saudi Arabia”. Mr. Bob is an Indian citizen, he has shared with us the procedure to obtain Police Clearance Certificate below.
Bob: I am an Indian lived in Saudi Arabia and I got Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from Saudi Arabia. Thank you so much for sharing valuable information to us. I appreciate your work, please keep it up! I have to share something to the readers about this article which is exactly how long it will take to get Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from Saudi Arabia. Exactly it will take a month for get a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC). I recommend the readers to get Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) while you stay in Saudi Arabia. Believe me it is hell difficult to get it once you are out of Saudi Arabia.
- Apply PPC form to Indian Embassy and pay the fees (115 SAR) and then they will give delivery date. The delivery date is probably one week from application.
- Then get a letter of endorsement from Embassy and translate it to Arabic
- Go back to embassy on
Friday, because they do attestation only on Friday. It will cost 80 SAR. Procedure to get Letter
of Endorsement from Pakistan Embassy is explained in this link.
- Once they attested your Arabic translated letter, go to MOFA which is located in three regions in Saudi Arabia. You can get attestation from MOFA very quickly which is cost 30 SAR.
- Once you have done attestation from MOFA go to the police station. It will take within week to collect your Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from there. The police station you need to visit (If you are in Jeddah) is the one right behind ISLAMIC DEVELOPMENT BANK. The branch for making PCC's is located in this police center.
- Once you collected from Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), better to translate it in English which will help you in your future.
- Finally get one more attestation Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from MOFA
- Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia
- Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate from Home Country
- Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia for Indian Citizens
- What to do if arrested by Police in Saudi Arabia?
- What to do to avoid fake police looting in KSA?