Everybody can agree that summer is here and it is only going to get hotter. The temperatures are recorded to go up to 50C. . Many women are now on the lookout for pools where they can chill and are females only. There aren’t many but there are some great options for the ladies to take a dip this summer. For the men that might want to take a dip I would suggest the Four Season in Kingdom Tower Hotel or the Ritz Carlton indoor pool.These are both indoor and outdoor pools;
Female Swimming Pools in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- The outdoor wave pool at Diplomatic Quarters Sport Club is a great choice as the club offers alternate days for men and women. The outdoor area has a beautiful lush setting and even includes kid’s pools and slides. There is even a restaurant to order snacks and refreshments; however a membership is required to use the facilities.
- The Yibreen Spa outdoor pool has a tanning and lounging area and can be used by members free of cost; however non-members can also use the facility by paying a fee. The spot is extremely secluded and has a café which serves fresh juices and snacks.
- The garden pools at Riyadh Golf Club are set in a green oasis in the middle of the desert. There are plenty of facilities for the entire family like mini-golf, basketball and a children’s pool. Membership is however required to use any facilities.
- The Al Manahil ladies spa located in the Diplomatic Quarter has a huge indoor pool which can be used by non-members for a small fee. Modest swimwear is only allowed to be worn. The place also gives swimming classes for adults and children.
- The Al Luthan Hotel and spa is a women’s only institution which offers an exquisite indoor pool and also aqua fitness classes.
- Al Aghar Equestrian Club which is also located inside the Diplomatic Quarters has a private pool that can be rented out by the hour. They have separate days for ladies & gents and Fridays are families only.
- The Dirab Golf and Country club which is located 44 km from Riyadh is a beautiful haven outside the noise and pollution of the city. They offer two outdoor pools and even horseback riding for ladies. Best of all it is an Abaya free zone.
- Another great option is the Al Multaka Ladies Center. They offer a beauty salon and spa along with a library, a few shops and a restaurant. They also have a huge indoor pool.
- Private hospitals in Riyadh also often offer only women pools and also classes with female instructors. You can try out the pools at the Specialized Medical Center.
- For private parties and family pool time, the area around exits 8 and 9 are lined with small private chalets which can be rented per day by groups or families. You can try Fantasy Land or the Yamama resort.
Source: Blue Abaya
Entertainment in Saudi Arabia
- 10 Things to do in Riyadh Outdoors Desert Treks
- Ceroc Dance for Men and Women In Riyadh
- Ten Pin Bowling Clubs for Women in Riyadh
- Bi-Cycling for Girls and Boys in Riyadh
- Father’s day out in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia