Search

Friday, 1 May 2015

How Can I bring my family with me to Saudi Arabia on New Visa?

Sohail Ahmed Khan: I am a medical doctor and going to processing my work visa as doctor in KSA but I want to take my family with me at the same time. Someone told me that after I get my visa I should go to etimad and they will do the rest. Do you have some info regarding this? I have seen one of my friends went KSA for the first time with his family as medical doctor, I mean it was his first job in KSA. And hospital told me the same that after my visa I can get my family visa and when in KSA I will have to pay 2000 SAR at the time of getting Iqamah for the family. Please can you confirm this info?



My hospital is not Govt but they said I can bring my family with me and my recruiting agent also said that doctors are entitled for family visa and I am the one who is Kafeel for the family so there is no problem in getting family visa before travelling to KSA.



Aqi: Only hospital can arrange visa including your family. Most of the professors/doctors in government entities come to KSA with family. But all prepared by their institutes & depends on their agreement & their policy also. Some do give favor to their staff, to come with family and some not. Whereas, your second part, it is correct. You have to pay 2000SAR at the time of applying visa. You will have to come here, process your iqama and only after that you can start the process of family visa of your family. Read here “Procedure to Apply for Permanent Family Visa Online



Sohail Ahmed Khan: I went Etimad KHI and they told me they can process my application for family visa it means it can be done and its written on Etimad website that for certain professions Saudi embassy can give visa without prior permission from authorities in KSA e.g. for Doctors. But they told me that I will have to go to Islamabad Etimad office because my work visa was stamped from Islamabad embassy but there is no appointment available till two weeks and my hospital in Saudi Arabia calling me to come early that’s why I could not go to Islamabad from Karachi.



FAQs – Permanent Family Visa
  1. Procedure to Process Permanent Family Visa from Etimad Center in Pakistan
  2. Payment of Fee for Permanent Family Visa
  3. Validity of Yellow Slip or Permanent Family Visa Issued Online
  4. Procedure to Schedule an Appointment with Etimad Centers in Pakistan
  5. List of Medical Tests for Saudi Visa
  6. Can an expatriate get visa for more than one wife in Saudi Arabia?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Follow us in Google+