Keep in mind that if your profession is Accountant or General Accountant and you are seeking permanent family visa than its 1st step to get registered with Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (SOCPA) prior to making appointment with Istiqdam. Following is step wise guide for registration with Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (SOCPA). You can get membership of Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (SOCPA) only if you have bachelors or higher degrees in accounting. You need to have at least 5 accountancy subjects or 15 credit hours of accountancy subjects (usually 3 courses of 5 credits each) to get the membership. If your masters do not meet above requirement, you will have to upload both degrees & transcripts. For diploma Holders, they need to take prior approval of SOCPA before applying the membership.
- Sign up: Open website https://www.dfsocpa.com/ from your browser and create your account by giving e-mail ID. Once you input E-mail ID, SOCPA will send Password on registered e-mail. Using Password and Email ID login to website and input your personal information. Here you need to upload scan copies of your certificate on which basis you are seeking membership of SOCPA, Your last result card, Your Previous result card (Transcript of Record), Passport, Iqamma, Name change document if applicable.
- 1st Payment: After uploading documents click "save and next" button below and pay SAR 500 for document verification using credit card (Master or Visa only). Here you must remember that it’s the only way to pay SAR 500 ONLY BY CREDIT CARD. You cannot pay it through bank or any other modes so do not waste your time and use only credit card. If you do not have credit card ask your friend to help you as I did. First log in to their data flow website and they will send you password by that you have to log in and upload your documents and when finished with it the very next option is for payment and once you pay they will send u payment confirmation email.
- Next step is to log on to https://eservice.socpa.org.sa/ and register yourself. Go to (Membership --> membership request) and provide all the details and save. Next page will be asking you to attach the deposit slip for the bank transfer. don't opt this option and wait for time for the data to be updated.
- From the main screen click on payment and it will ask you to proceed with the payment of 300 SAR. you can use multiple payment methods.
- Once you are done with payment, go to main screen membership --> dashboard. You can see your membership number with status. take a print or a photo in your phone. You are done with the SOCPA membership.
- Go to SOCPA office (search on google maps with SOCPA Riyadh) go to 1st floor and ask any one for SOCPA Membership card. Once guided to correct room then show the print or the photo of the membership number and the guy will print the card at the same time (merely it will take 2-3 minutes only). SOCPA working hours 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Sun-Thur)
Other Procedures related to Jawazat & MOI
- Why one should date an Accountant?
- Top 6 World's Biggest Accounting Scandals
- Average Salary of 39 Accounting and Finance Job Professions in Saudi Arabia
- Procedure for Expats to take admission in the MBBS program in Saudi Arabia
- Procedure to Attest Documents from MOFA Saudi Arabia