Most people are oversensitive to sand and dust and these dust storms cause several issues for them. In order to keep away from any genuine unfavorable susceptibilities or breathing issues it is best to wear a veil to cover your nose and mouth before you get to cleaning. Post dust storm cleaning could be a test on the grounds that it doubtlessly is difficult to remove complete sand from going into the house. Yet it is extremely difficult for you to stay away from sand in case you are living in KSA or any other gulf country. It is impossible to complete eliminate this issue, it can only be rectified. One can't win the battle against filthy sand storm. These precautionary measures won't just spare your time in cleaning up however will go about as satisfactory measure next time a dust storm hits your region.
Tips for Safe Driving during Sand Storm
Here are some security precautionary measures while driving in dust storm in KSA or in any Gulf Area:
- Check climate conditions before travelling and take weather forecast from climate news. If sand storm is suspected to be is high and perceivability is low, better not to go to work or to travel. Increase the distance in the middle of you and the auto in front, be mindful of street amazements.
- Reduce your pace, draw off of the street if perceivability is poor (cannot see inside 50m or less) and hold up till storm is cleared.
- Use your front and back car lights. Always use your pointers
- Use Street lines as safety
- Keep windows up and vents closed.
- Stop smoking, as smoke blurs vision.
- Use head lights so you can be seen by others on the roads.
- Switch off radio or cellular telephones and listen to the activity going outside.
- Do not drive on heaps of sand storm, they are free and you may lose control of your vehicle.
Other Issues related to Driving in KSA
- Children are not Airbags of your Car
- Wrong parking crisis in Saudi Arabia
- How to Clean Sand Blasted Headlights in Saudi Arabia?
- Difference between Traffic Laws in Saudi Arabia and UAE
- How to Take Right turn on Red Light with Saher Cameras in KSA?