Lungs are an important and essential organ for everyone because it is the key element in breathing, which is, taking in oxygen and giving out carbon dioxide. The importance of this organ is well known by those having problems with it for example asthma or T.B patients. Lung issues might occur because of your carelessness but sometimes you are lucky enough and they are not damaged. For instance it is seen sometimes a person who doesn’t smoke at all, have lung problems, while those smoking and using cigarettes for 30 40 years have their lungs functioning pretty well. This thing depends upon the organism residing in your lung and harming it. That is why not everyone faces lung problems. This article is a very useful one as it will help you to detoxify your lungs in 72 hours. The steps are as follows;
Tips to purify lungs in 72 Hours
- You need to prepare yourself and your lungs for this detoxification process. In order to proceed and prepare you need to avoid and omit all dairy products from your routine as your body needs to get rid of toxins of these dairy products.
- During this detoxification regime, you need to take care of your lungs and don’t overload it with any sort of work
- First day the only simple, easy task you need to perform is to have herb tea before your bed time. This will help to release the toxins of your body in your intestine and might cause constipation so watch out!
- Next is to have lemonade which you can have by squeezing 2 large lemons in about 300ml of water as soon as you wake up, before breakfast.
- Next is to consume grapefruit juice about 300ml. If you are not much fan of this juice, it doesn’t suit you or you don’t like the taste you have a second option. This option is replacing it with pineapple juice. Best, isn’t it?
- The natural antioxidants in these are very beneficial and the entire success of the regime revolves around it as it detoxifies and improves your breathing.
- Now you need to consume carrot juice about 300ml. The timing for this juice is between breakfast and lunch as it helps in alkalizing your blood for the three day cleansing process.
- 400ml of Potassium-rich juice needs to be consumed at lunch time. It works as a cleansing tonic.
- Again before bedtime consume 400ml of cranberry juice, the purpose of which is to fight against bacteria residing in your lungs causing infections.
- Sweating also helps to release toxins from your body so take a 20minute hot bath daily.
- In a bowl of hot water add 5 to 10 drops of eucalyptus extract. Place your head over the bowl, covering yourself up, inhale the steam until water cools down. Do give it a try and share it with your family and friends as there is no harm because the process is natural and juices are always good for health! Best of luck!
Health Issues in Saudi Arabia
- Health Benefits of Drinking Camel Milk
- 7 Ways to Recycle in Saudi Arabia and Keep the Environment Green
- 9 Reasons Why Men Get Fat in Saudi Arabia
- The Science behind Kidney Stones
- Healthy and Unhealthy effects of Sleeping on your Health