Among 193 countries around the globe, the average expectancy rate ranges around 71 years. Females have expectancy rate of 73.5 whereas males have a lesser figure of expectancy rate with 68.5 years. According to researches done by World Health Organization (WHO) women around the world show higher rate of expectancy as compare to men. The world Factbook published by US has stated that females live 5 years more than males on average.Here is the list of countries with highest number of expectancy rate around the globe its comparison with KSA expectancy rate.
- Japan: The overall expectancy rate for japan is 87 years which varies between males and females by 85 and 87.3 years. It is the highest expectancy rate in world.
- Andorra: The second highest expectancy rate is of Andorra i.e. 84.5 years which state 80 years for men and 87.6 years for women.
- Singapore: The third highest expectancy rate belongs to Singapore which is 84 years, 82 years for men and 87 years for women.
- Hong Kong: The fourth country in this list is Hong Kong with expectancy rate of 83.8 years which differentiate male and females by 82 and 85.6 years respectively.
- San Marino: The fifth top country with exceptional expectancy rate is San Marino with 83.5 years.
The common factor in all above mentioned countries state that women live for long time as compare to men. The average expectancy rate of Saudi Arabia according to Factbook in 2012 is 74.3 which is ranked at 97 grade among 193 countries of world. The women average age rate is 76.2 and men last for 72 years on average. Again the rate is higher in case of women despite of favorable living conditions for men. The expectancy rate of KSA is far away from top ten or even top fifty countries of world which indicates poor living arrangements. Terrorism and HIV issues are not common in Kingdom but poor health arrangements have become major reasons for such low ranking of KSA in expectancy rate list of countries. Health sector should further be modified in order to improve expectancy rate.
Health Issues in Saudi Arabia
- Causes and Cures of Bad Breadth
- Wrong way of applying Shampoo may lead to hair fall
- Pros and Cons of Hair Transplant
- Tips to purify Lungs in 72 Hours
- Painkillers cause more deaths than heroin and cocaine combined