World Records held by Muslims and Muslim Countries
- Smallest Qur’an ever made: The smallest version of the published Qur’an measures only 1.7 cm x 1.28 cm x 0.72 cm. it had been published in a bound and unabridged version, with fine Arabic print. The Quran is 571 pages long. The book was originally published in 1982 in Cairo and is owned today by Dr.Muhammad Saeed Karim Beebani from Pakistan.
- First Windmill ever built: Although we normally associate windmills with the Netherlands, the earliest records show that windmills were indeed used in Iran in the 7th century AD to grind corn. The oldest windmill in Netherlands was built only in 1450.
Source: Guinness Book of World Records
Islamic Values in Saudi Arabia
- Where is Hazrat Noah A.S. Ark (Ship) in this world?
- The Concept of Jihad in Islam and Western Misconceptions
- Attempts to Steal the Holy Body of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W from Madina
- First Footprint of Hazrat Adam A.S. in Srilanka
- Who are YajujMajuj (Gog and Magog)?