Air travel has become the go to mode of transportation for long distance travelling. People use air travel to travel across countries and continents and even oceans. Air travel has reduced the time it takes for us to travel from one corner to another, a journey which would previously take weeks and months. People are always skeptical of the airlines they are using to travel and now we have put together a list of the most reliable airlines in the world. So for all the skeptical flyers out there, these airlines are the best option for a safe and reliable journey.
6 Most Reliable Airlines of the World
- The best and most reliable airline in the world is Qatar Airways. The airline is based out of Qatar and has an impressive track record of 83 percent on time while 17 percent were delayed. The airline charges 200 dollars for admitting a third bag. They have around 130 planes in service and a fleet age of 5.5 years.
- Emirates airlines come in at 2nd most reliable airline in the world. The airline is based out of the United Arab Emirates. The airline charges a fee of 158 dollars for checking in a third bag. The airline has a track record of 74 percent of flights which were on time, while 26 percent of the flights were delayed. The airline has a fleet of 232 planes and a fleet age of 6.3 years.
- China eastern airlines are at number 3 on this list of most reliable airlines. The airline is the second airline on this list to be based out of China. They charge a fee of 165 dollars for checking in a third bag. Their track record shows that around 62 percent of their flights were on time while 38 percent of them were delayed. The airline has an impressive fleet of 363 active planes in service with a fleet age of 6.3 years.
- Next on this list of reliable airlines are Singapore airlines which are at number 4. The airline is based out of Singapore and charge 150 dollars to check in a third bag. The airline boasts an impressive record of 83 percent of flights which are on time, while 17 percent of fights were delayed. The airline has a fleet of 107 planes with an age of 7.4 years.
- China Southern Airlines is 5th on this list of most reliable airlines in the world. The airline is based out of China. The china southern airline charges only around 162 dollars for checking in a third bag. The airline has a track record of 68.6 percent of flights on time, while 31.4 percent of their flights were delayed. The china southern airline has an airline fleet of 480 planes, with an age of 6.4 years.
- Ethiopian airlines are the 6th most reliable airline in the world. The airline is based in Ethiopia and operates out of the country. The airline charges a fee of 150 dollars for checking in a third bag. They have a recorded number of flights on time with 71.5 percent of flights, while 28.5 percent of their flights are delayed. The Ethiopian airlines fleet of planes has an age of only 7 years and they have 76 active planes in service.
Source: Telegraph UK
- Saudi Airline Flight Landed Safely! When they opened the Doors, everyone inside was dead
- Tips to Buy Cheaper Flight Tickets
- Astonishing Incidents happened in Bermuda Triangle
- Pros and Cons of Low Fare Airlines e.g. FLYNAS
- 12 types of people which should be banned from flying