Mr. Mohammed has shared with us the procedure to apply for the Sworn Affidavit from Indian Embassy in Saudi Arabia. This certificate is required if you want to apply for the passport of a child but one or both of his/her parents are abroad. Mr. Mohammed: In India, if I want to apply passport for my children, normally both the parents to be present in India. Otherwise, the person who is abroad need to get a certificate named "SWORN AFFIDAVIT" from the office named VFS global (passport and visa application center).
- There is a form (herewith I have attached 02 forms for reference. Anyone you can use) you have to fill (if the father is in abroad, leave the column whatever applicable for mother. just fill the details applicable to father). You will also have to attach a passport size picture on it. Make sure that the information you have entered is correct and accurate. Incorrect information may lead to rejection of the application. Following documents must also be attached with the application
- Copy of your Valid Passport
- Copy of your Iqama
- Copy of Birth Certificate of the Child (in case newly born child)
- Copy of Passport of the Child (in case renewal of passport)
- Location in Jeddah: 21.547218,39.159468
- Location in Dammam: 26.432707,50.099176
Other Procedures related to Jawazat & MOI
- Procedure to Get Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia for Indian Citizens
- How to Register a Labor Complaint with the Indian Consulate?
- List of Countries with Visa Free Access on Indian Passport
- Experience of Getting Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) – Indian Citizen
- Degree Attestation from India for Saudi Arabia