While filling many online forms in Saudi Arabia, you need to enter the “Sponsor ID”. Normally employees have to ask the “Sponsor ID” from the employer or the government relations officers of the company. Getting any information from them is a big deal. Few of us know that you can get “Sponsor ID” by entering to your MOI account. Today, I will be explaining step by step Procedure to Get “Sponsor ID” in Saudi Arabia through MOI Account.
Procedure to Get “Sponsor ID” in Saudi Arabia through MOI Account
- If you don’t have MOI Account, you should register for it immediately. You can avail so many free of cost benefits by registering to this plan. The procedure is given in this link “Register for Abshir (MOI) Services”
- If you already have this account, just login to it. The procedure to login to your MOI account has also been changed a little bit. We have explained the procedure in the below link “Process to Login to Abshir (MOI) Account”
- After login, you need to click on “My Dashboard” given on the upper left side of the web page.
A new page will appear where many details are mentioned. You need to click on the “MORE DETAIL” tab.
A new page will appear where along with many details, you can find Sponsor Name and “Sponsor ID”.
Abshir Service (MOI Account)
- Register for Abshir (MOI) Services
- Find Name of Kafeel Online through MOI
- Check Iqama Expiry Date through MOI
- Check Available Funds under Iqama through MOI
- Check Expiry of Health Insurance through MOI