Parks and fun places are exciting for children as they feel attracted towards thrilling and adventurous swings. Such areas are ideal for outing or hangout zones not only for children but for parents as well. Anyhow parks and fun lands are not often too safe or secure for children and one should be careful enough to avoid any accident or unfavorable situation. Parents or guardians should remain alert in order to make the trip of children to park amusing and entertaining by following few tips;
- Check whether rides and swings are safe: Parks have different kind of rides and swing with specific age and height limits. Often rides look quite adventurous and attractive to kids and they insist for a try, guardians should take care of age feasibility with ride danger level. Heighted rides are just open for adult, still young ones can enjoy the swings. Parents should keep in view safety measures of children while allowing them to have rides on such risk rides.
- Keep an eye on you kids: Keep your kids under your supervision constantly whether they are wandering in park, having a ride on bumper cars or trying to convince you for action rides on heighted swings. The ride operators are not free to take care of your children as their main concern is to operate the swing properly. Don’t lose sight of your child even for a single second especially in crowd.
- Let them aware and informed: Before entering the part, let you children know all possible risks they can face there along with safety exit plans. Ask them to gather at a common point in case they get lost in crowd. Also tell them the risk associated with each ride and adventurous areas of park. Awareness is the key to avoid many problems. Ask them to keep calm and relaxed in case they face any unfavorable situation and try to approach safety room of park of fun land area to get back to their parents or guardians.
- Read instructions and safety measures carefully: Every amusement park and fun land has special instruction displayed on entrance and near ride areas. Don’t miss safety rules and try to follow each practice carefully in order to avoid any incident. The normal set of instructions at any park comprises of following rules
- Kids under the age of 4 years should be kept away from fun lands and high ride areas
- Patients and pregnant women are not allowed to enjoy on high rides and curvy swings. People suffering from heart diseases, epilepsy and mental problems should always stay apart
- Don’t lose your belt while having a ride and keep it fasten in order to avoid any risk
- Ride should only be enjoyed when ride operator is present in area
- Don’t lose your belts until the operator instructs you to leave the ride
- Food, drinks and smoking stuff should be kept away from ride areas
- Riders should stay away from control panel, electrical cables adjacent and outlets of rides
- Al Shallal Theme Park Jeddah - an Oasis in Desert
- 10 Easy Steps to Learn Arabic Language Quickly
- What to do if accidently inject Diesel in a Patrol Car?
- What to do during an Earthquake?
- Tips by MOI for expats holding Iqama*