The STC or the Saudi Telecommunication Group has provided integrated mobile, broadband and fixed communication services to more than 160 million customers all over the world. The headquarters for the Saudi Telecommunication Group is based in Riyadh city, Saudi Arabia. the STC or Saudi Telecommunication Group has is the largest telecommunication company in accordance to their total revenue, market capitalization as well as the number of employees they have hired in the Arab state region. Since so many people are using the services of STC, today we will show you how to transfer Credit (Balance) from one STC account on to another. You can transfer Credit (Balance) on to a prepaid number from another prepaid number or even a postpaid number.
Firstly those users who wish to transfer Credit (Balance) from one account on to the other the following are important factors which they must keep in mind when trying to send Credit (Balance) to another STC user;
- STC users must have a minimum balance of SAR 20 left on their account after the Credit (Balance) transfer procedure has been completed.
- The minimum amount which can be transferred from one STC user on to another is an amount of SAR 5.
- The maximum amount for the transfer as per the transaction requirements is an amount of SAR 20.
- Any amount which is to be transferred must be a multiple of 5, which means that only SAR 5, 10, 15 and SAR 20 can be sent from one STC user account on to another.
- For every Credit (Balance) transfer service that is availed by a user, or an account holder, SAR 0.5 is deducted from their account as service charges for the transfer of Credit (Balance).
There are several ways in which one user of the STC service can transfer Credit (Balance) on to another user’s account. The primary step in the transferring of Credit (Balance) is to send a SMS to 1500.
- The first way of sending Credit (Balance) to another user is by sending an SMS on to 1500 which includes *133* in the message body followed by the number of the recipient, which is to be followed by another *, and then the amount of Credit (Balance) which is to be transferred to the other account. In this scenario the recipient of the Credit (Balance) transfer must also send as SMS on to 1500 which includes *133* in the message body, followed by the ID number of the recipient.
- The second way to transfer Credit (Balance) on to another account is similar to the first step, however in this step; the recipient does not have to do anything than to enjoy the Credit (Balance) that is being transferred to them. In this case the sender must send an SMS to 1500 which includes *133* along with the number of the recipient, then another *, followed by the total amount of Credit (Balance) that is to be transferred to the recipient, followed by another * and then the ID number of the recipient.
- How to Transfer Credit (Balance) from Mobily to Mobily?
- Shortcuts for Mobily Users in Saudi Arabia
- Procedure to Change Mobile Network without Changing Mobile Number in KSA
- How to check remaining balance of STC, Mobily, Zain?
- Phone Numbers registered under Iqama
- How to Track the Current Location of Iqama Holder of Saudi Arabia