I wish you never have to use this information in your life. After entering to Saudi Arabia on new visa, the most important thing you need to do is to apply for your Iqama. We have explained the procedure to apply for the first iqama for employees and dependents. The most important thing you need to have to apply for the first iqama is your passport. Keep in mind that your passport on which you entered in Saudi Arabia has been scanned at airport and its record is also maintained in the system. God forbids, if your passport is lost before issuance of Iqama, you will have to go through a lot of pain. In order to reduce this pain, we have explained what you need to do if your passport is lost before issuance of first Iqama.
- First of all, you will have to make sure that your passport is actually lost. Check all the places where you can keep your passport. If it is established that you have lost your passport, you will have to apply for the new passport. We have explained the procedure to apply for the lost passport. Recommended: What to do if passport is lost in Saudi Arabia?
- Once you have your new passport, you will have to go to Airport from where you entered to Saudi Arabia. Go to Jawazat office and explain your issue to them. You may have to write a letter to them stating your problem. They will issue you a new visa manually on new passport.
- After issuing new visa on your new passport, they will go through the process of transfer of information. We also call it “Naqal Maloomat”. With this transfer of information, your new passport detail has been updated in the system.
- Now you are done with everything, you will have to go through the normal procedure to apply for the first iqama for employees and dependents. This procedure has been shared by our reader Mr. Syed Mustafa.
Issues related to Passport
- What to do if ATM Card is lost in Saudi Arabia?
- What to do if Passport is Lost in Third Country during Travel?
- What to do if Passport is Lost in Saudi Arabia?
- Procedure to Reissue Lost or Damaged Driving License in Saudi Arabia
- What to do if Iqama is Lost?