Overseas marriages have been booming in the last few years due to the large volume of immigration and the accessibility of social platforms to allow people to befriend people from across the borders. The cultural diversity in Saudi Arabia is huge as people come from different countries. The inflow of Moroccan women in the country has also risen. There are several reasons why one should consider getting married to Moroccan women, although it has its positive and negative points. Getting married to someone from another nationality is always debatable, different cultures, norms and values make the marriage a little tough compared to getting married to someone who shares the same culture. However, at the end of it all, the nature of the relationship matters and not whether they belong to Saudi Arabia or Morocco. There are several benefits of marrying a Moroccan girl;
- Moroccan girls are famous for their beauty and the way they carry themselves. They are really very pretty. They are generally loyal to their husbands (although exceptions cannot be ruled out). They are ethically very strong and very hard working in nature. Some people say that "Moroccan women are the most easiest and loose in the whole of the Arab world." In all the countries you have good and bad women; generalizing it to all is not an intelligent way to make decisions.
- Mix of cultures and beliefs, being from a different country allows a fusion of different values, beliefs, cultures and traditions. This not only helps you to learn new things which we did not know of before. The child in this family will also benefit of having a mixture of knowledge and lead a versatile life. The diffusion can be seen in terms of attire, lifestyle and cuisine. Moroccan culture promotes art and pottery. Moroccan woman are very involved in craft and thus the family will always promote their children to have skills which are unique.
- Traditional housewife as Moroccan women are Muslims and have been frequently enforced to act in a certain manner. They appreciate life has to offer to them and have similar values as the people in Saudi Arabia. They believe in the power of education and thus are very open minded and modern, and have always fought for their rights.
- Dual Nationality: when a Saudi resident from a different nationality gets married to a Moroccan girl, he can apply for dual nationality as Morocco provides nationality to spouses. This helps the couple to move from Morocco to Saudi Arabia without hassle and the nuisance of visa and exceeding the days of the visa. The couple can benefit from the perks of being dual nationals and live a comfortable life in Saudi Arabia while travelling and maintaining relationships with their family back in Morocco by frequently visiting.
Getting Married in KSA
- 6 Benefits of marrying a Filipino Girl for a Saudi Resident
- Problems faced by Children due to unregistered marriages of Expat Parents
- Payment of Fee for Transfer of Wife’s Sponsorship
- Options for Saudis to marry Non-Muslim Foreigners
- Can Saudi men marry Non-Muslim women?